06 Feb 1534 Liberty Circle, Shakopee, MN
List Price $239,000
Perfect for the the DIY enthusiast! Tackle the inside cosmetic repairs and earn your equity in this beatufiully situated Townhome in Shakopee. Bring your creativity to provide updates as you see fit. This home is ready for you to make it your own!
Townhome is located in an excellent and professionally run homeowner’s association.
Shopping, restaurants and entertainment are all nearby! Conveniently located near Highway 169 and Highway 13.
- 3 Bedrooms, all on same level
- Spacious Living Room
- Adjacent Dining Room with chadelier
- Kitchen offers an abundance of both cabinet and counter space
- Main bath features separate tub and shower, plus dual sinks
- Additional full bath on upper level, plus convenient main level half bath
- Located in an excellent and professionally run homeowner’s association
Living In Shakopee
The City of Shakopee is conveniently located approximately 25 miles southwest of both downtown Minneapolis & downtown St. Paul. It is also about 20 miles from MSP Airport and the Mall of America.
Residents love all that Shakopee has to offer, including:
- Lots of parks with miles of trails for walking and biking, archery range, dog park, outdoor ice rink, splash pad, and much more!
- Valleyfair- enjoy the upper midwest’s largest amusement park with more than 75 rides plus waterpark
- Shakopee Community Center – offers fitness equipment, gyms, walking track, indoor aquatic center, indoor playground, ice arena, meeting spaces, and more!
- Renaissance Festival – weekends in August & September, experience this 16th century village featuring costumed performers, live jousting, food, and vendors
- Mystic Lake Casino – in nearby Prior Lake, try your luck at casino games, take in a show at the Mystic Showroom, or visit one of their many restuarants, golf course, spa & hotel
- SandVenture Aquatic park – enjoy fun in the sun with outdoor pool, sand beach, and waterslides
- Canterbury Park – live horse racing track from May to September plus casino. They also host special events and concerts in the off season
- Sever’s Corn Maze & Fall Festival – enjoy corn stalk maze, large corn pit live music, petting zoo, and camel rides