03 Nov 949 Goldenrod Lane, Shakopee, MN
List Price $359,000
Fantastic Split Entry home on large, flat, fenced lot and extra parking pad. Spacious foyer with closet and access to garage provides the initial welcome! Large living room with laminate flooring and large windows overlooking the backyard. Kitchen offers updated white cabinetry, window over the sink, lots of workspace and adjacent dining room with sliding glass door walkout to the deck. Two generous bedrooms on the main level and full hall bath. Lower level offers huge family room with daylight windows, freshly painted walls and new carpeting. Two nearby bedrooms with ample closet space, one with new carpet and neutral decor. Convenient full bath, laundry facilities, and plenty of storage space complete the lower level. Deck offers steps to the patio and gorgeous yard with mature trees! Easy care vinyl siding, lots of updated flooring!
- Gracious entry foyer with coat closet and access to garage provides the initial welcome.
- Large living room with vaulted ceiling, gorgeous laminate floors, and triple pane window provides perfect space for entertaining friends.
- Adjacent Dining room with matching laminate flooring, large window plus walkout to the deck and open to the kitchen!
- Bright and Sunny Kitchen is sure to please the chef! White Cabinetry and Tile backsplash, laminate flooring plus window over the sink.
- Two Bedrooms on the main level plus a full bath and nearby linen closet complete this level.
- Fully Finished lower level includes Family Room with daylight windows, all new carpeting, and plenty of space for game table or office area.
- Two spacious bedrooms and a full bath provide great guest space.
- Mechanical systems, laundry room facilities plus good storage space.
- Fresh paint, white trim, and updated light fixtures make this a neutral, move-in ready home!
- Huge yard, fully fenced with many mature trees offers great privacy! Deck with steps to yard and cement patio!
- Split Entry home on fully fenced lot
- Quiet Central Shakopee Location
- Spacious Rooms, Open Layout, and fresh paint
- Great Natural Lighting
- Laminate Flooring in Living room, dining, and kitchen
- Extra Parking Pad
- Easy Care Vinyl Siding
- White Cabinetry and Tile Backsplash
- New Carpet in Finished Lower Level
- Two bedrooms and bath on lower level
- Deck with steps to Patio
- School District #720
- Sweeney Elementary
- West Middle School
- Shakopee Senior High
Living in Shakopee!
The City of Shakopee is conveniently located approximately 25 miles southwest of both downtown Minneapolis & downtown St. Paul. It is also about 20 miles from MSP Airport and the Mall of America.
Residents love all that Shakopee has to offer, including:
- Lots of parks with miles of trails for walking and biking, archery range, dog park, outdoor ice rink, splash pad, and much more!
- Valleyfair- enjoy the upper midwest’s largest amusement park with more than 75 rides plus waterpark
- Shakopee Community Center – offers fitness equipment, gyms, walking track, indoor aquatic center, indoor playground, ice arena, meeting spaces, and more!
- Renaissance Festival – weekends in August & September, experience this 16th-century village featuring costumed performers, live jousting, food, and vendors
- Mystic Lake Casino – in nearby Prior Lake, try your luck at casino games, take in a show at the Mystic Showroom, or visit one of their many restuarants, golf course, spa & hotel
- SandVenture Aquatic park – enjoy fun in the sun with outdoor pool, sand beach, and waterslides
- Canterbury Park – live horse racing track from May to September plus casino. They also host special events and concerts in the off-season
- Sever’s Corn Maze & Fall Festival – enjoy a corn stalk maze, large corn pit live music, petting zoo, and camel rides