03 Aug 7613 Whitney Drive, Apple Valley, MN
List Price $224,000
Great opportunity, Two Story Townhome with 3 Bedrooms, and large 2 car garage, patio in private courtyard and large grassy backyard space! Roof & Siding have been replaced by the HOA. Rentals permitted. Large living room, separate dining space, galley kitchen plus lots of storage on main level. Upper level has 3 bedrooms, extra closet space and full bath. Lower level has huge family room (currently no carpeting), laundry room and additional full bath. Easy to finish this for more square footage and equity. Updates include new front door and sidelight window, plus newer vinyl windows throughout and white vinyl sliding glass door. All appliances included, Pets allowed. Low association costs, desirable #196 Schools! Uptown feel with shopping, restaurants and services within walking distance. Easy access to transit center and rapid bus line.
- Central location in Apple Valley with abundance of grassy space and mature trees.
- Unique, Private front courtyard patio! Perfect for container gardening, tables and chairs, an outdoor art studio or keeping small pets safe.
- Large living room with big window and sliding glass door to back deck, plus separate dining space and lots of closet storage!
- The Galley style kitchen includes appliances and provides an open floor plan between living and dining rooms.
- Three upper level bedrooms all with updated windows and ample closet space plus a full hall bath and large linen storage.
- Lower level offers great opportunity. Spacious family room (currently without carpet) will add significant additional square footage to this home.
- Family room area has 2 updated windows and could be finished into a 4th bedroom or office.
- Laundry room includes the washer and dryer and also offers space for storage.
- Mechanical systems plus an additional full bath complete the lower level.
- Big two car garage! HOA recently updated roof, siding, & driveways! Lots of lush green space.
- Enjoy the close proximity of shopping, restaurants, bus lines, parks, and more. Everything within easy walking distance!
- Gorgeous Open Green Space between homes!
- Central Location, close to shopping and bus line
- Large Two Car Garage
- Fully Private Front Patio
- Back Deck & Mature Trees
- Updated Roof and Siding
- Affordable HOA dues
- Many New Windows and Patio Doors!
- Quiet, Cul-de-sac Location
- 3 Bedrooms on upper level plus 2 full baths
- Great Storage and Extra Parking space
- Walking Distance to shops, bus line, & transit center
- School District #196
- Cedar Park Elementary
- Valley Middle School
- Apple Valley High School
Living in Apple Valley!
The City of Apple Valley is conveniently located approximately 20 miles south of both downtown Minneapolis and downtown St. Paul, making for an easy commute. It is also just about 12 miles from MSP Airport, and 10 miles from the Mall of America.
Residents love all that Apple Valley has to offer, including:
- Lebanon Hills Regional Park Campground, surrounded by 2,000 acres of woods and lakes
- Kelley Park splash pad, playground, picnic shelter
- Family Aquatic Center featuring zero entry pool, waterslides, and lazy river
- Redwood Community Pool
- Alimagnet Park features picnic shelter & tables, playground, trails, volleyball court, disc golf, and canoe launch
- Cobblestone Lake Park is a 25-acre park surrounding Cobblestone Lake offering walking/biking paths, picnic shelter, playground, basketball play pad, and canoe launch
- Valleywood Golf Course and banquet room
- Minnesota Zoo – home to over 4,500 animals and 505 species
- Apple Valley Community Center offers banquet center, open gymnasium, basketball court, volleyball court, badminton court, pickle ball court, public meeting rooms, and more
- A variety of seasonal leagues and athletic programs for adults, including basketball, golf, kickball, softball, volleyball, and bean bag
- Tons of shopping including Target, Walmart, Cub Foods, Aldi, Fresh Thyme, Kohl’s, Home Depot, Menards, and more!
- A variety of restaurants including The Tavern Grill, Celts Craft House, El Azteca, Applebee’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Robin, Panino Brothers, Wild Bill’s Sports Saloon, Perkins, Rascals Bar & Grill, IHOP, Famous Dave’s BBQ, Ooka Sushi & Asian Hibachi not to mention tons of fast food options!