17 Oct 7551 Upper 167th Street West presented by Lakeville Realtor Sheryl Petrashek
Fantastic Home with all the Right Updates!
Open Floor Plan Features Hardwood Flooring, Fresh Paint, and White Trimwork! Beautiful View with Large, Level Lot backing To Foxborough Nature Preserve! Bright Sunny Kitchen, Spacious Dining Room, plus Huge Lower Level Walk-out Family Room! Newer Roof, New Windows, Updated Furnace & AC, New Water Heater, New Lighting, New Patio Door in Lower Level plus New Front Door, New Countertops and Sink! Enjoy the Deck and Patio with Private Views and Nearby Walking Trails. See it Soon!
List Price: $275,000
When the current owner first moved in, he was most excited about the great location. “The part that originally attracted me to this home was the lot with a large private backyard, mature trees and the fact that it bordered the Foxborough Nature Preserve.“
Built in 1982, this split entry home boasts 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, and an attached 2-car garage and includes 1,805 finished square feet on a .31 acre lot. The property taxes for 2018 are $3,450.
Located in the high demand Lakeville School District 194, the neighborhood school are Oak Hills Elementary School, Century Middle School, and Lakeville North High School.
The seller believes the buyers of this home are sure to love the surrounding nature. “Enjoying the nature views in the backyard while enjoying the fire pit or deck on a summer evening and watching the wildlife that passes through the nature preserve. We regularly see deer, pheasants and turkeys passing through the yard.”
Location, location, location!
- Minutes from all that Apple Valley has to offer! Shopping, resturants, entertainment options, medical clinics, and more!
- Quick access to Cedar Ave. makes for an easy commute! Nearby transit station is a great option as well!
- Enjoy the Peace and Serenity of the Foxborough Nature Preserve right in your backyard!
- Walk to Foxborough Park, which offers a playground, walking/biking trails, basketball courts, picnic area & more!
- Located in the highly sought after School District #196!