15 Jun 6165 Oak Knoll Drive, Woodbury, MN
List Price $365,000
Fantastic Rambler with amazing main level addition! Open floor plan, perfect for today’s lifestyle. Front Entry foyer with laminate flooring provides the initial welcome. Large living room with corner gas fireplace, several windows and sliding glass door walkout to patio. Dining space offers storage closet and laminate floors. Delightful Kitchen features oak cabinetry, SS & black appliances, window over the sink and laminate floors. Front room, converted to bedrm with dual closets, Large 2nd bedrm also has dual closets, 3rd bedrm has new carpeting. Lower level offers family room with dual window and overhead lighting. Use 2 flex rooms as home gym, playroom or office. Great Storage space. Two car heated garage, concrete driveway, updated sidewalk & front steps. Nicely landscaped, aggregate patio plus fenced lot! New Roof in 2022. Windows in 2003, LP Smart Siding. Fresh paint, updated light fixtures and flooring! Lovely home is fully updated and move-in ready!
- Gracious entry with updated laminate flooring provides the initial welcome
- Large main floor addition features corner fireplace, ceiling fan, neutral carpet, large windows and a sliding glass door to the patio
- Adjacent dining room with laminate flooring and storage closet creates a desirable open floor plan!
- Bright and Sunny Kitchen is sure to delight the chef! Plenty of cabinetry, window over the sink, tile backsplash, newer faucet plus updated Stainless Steel and black appliances.
- Primary Bedroom was remodeled into a larger space and offers, several windows, dual closets plus a ceiling fan with light
- Second bedroom overlooks the front yard and includes dual closets and ceiling fan with light. Third bedroom has new carpeting and two windows
- Updated Full hall bath plus line storage with a convenient 3/4 bath on lower level
- Lower Level Family Room with large window plus 2 finished flex rooms
- Mechanical systems and laundry room offer a good amount of storage space
- Heated two car garage, concrete driveway, updated sidewalk and steps plus an aggregate patio and fully fenced backyard
- This home shines with lots of fresh paint, updated flooring, new light fixtures, updated roofing, siding, gutters and more! Move in ready!
- Easy Care Smart Siding
- New Roof in 2022
- Large Main Level Addition with Gas Fireplace
- Updated Kitchen and Appliances
- Newer Laminate Flooring
- Oversized Bedrooms with dual closets
- Freshly painted interior
- All New Windows in 2003
- Patio and fenced yard
- Central Location with easy commute access
- Heated 2 Car Garage
- Two Flex Rooms
- School District #833
- Woodbury Elementary
- Woodbury Middle School
- Woodbury High School
Living in Woodbury!
Woodbury is a city in Washington County eight miles east of Saint Paul along Interstate 94. It is part of the Minneapolis–Saint Paul metropolitan area. The population was 75,102 at the 2020 census, making it Minnesota’s eighth most populous city. The city is 15 minutes from
downtown St. Paul and 25 minutes from downtown Minneapolis.
Residents love all that Woodbury has to offer, including:
- Woodbury’s parks, trails, and open space system is an important element in the quality of life for its residents. Not only does it offer residents important recreational opportunities, but it also preserves and makes accessible unique natural resources that give the community its identity. Lakes, woodlands, open fields, wetlands, and waterways are features that draw people to live in this community.
- Woodbury also is home to a number of major employers, including 3M, Assurant, Prairie Farms, EcoWater Systems, Target.com, Self Esteem Brands and Kindeva,plus many other smaller businesses and retail shopping enterprises.
- Numerous historic sites, professional sports (MLB Twins, NFL Vikings, NBA Timberwolves and NHL Wild) and world-class dining and entertainment are available nearby.
- M Health Fairview Sports Center in Woodbury offers more than 30 athletic fields as well as a 90,000 square-foot indoor field house and two indoor ice sheets. The complex also has an outdoor refrigerated recreational skating rink
- Woodbury is known for its attractive residential neighborhoods, which are connected by more than 150 miles of multi-use trails. The city contains more than 3,000 acres of parkland and eight small lakes, most with public parks and pathways.
- Community scale facilities include the Tamarack Nature Preserve, Carver Lake Park, Ojibway Park, Eagle Valley Golf Course, M Health Fairview Sports Center and Central Park, an indoor park which features a play structure, meeting rooms, amphitheater and café and is connected to the Washington County Library, YMCA and a senior housing facility