16 Nov 4725 120th Street, Apple Valley, MN
List Price $450,000
Amazing opportunity to a Private, 1.5 Wooded Acreage property nestled against Lebanon Hills Park! This Authentic Log Home is located on a quiet Cul-de-sac positioned between the 2000 acre Lebanon Hills Park and Valleywood Golf Course. Immersed in Nature with Peaceful Wooded Views in all directions. Enjoy direct access to walking trails in the park!
Authentic Log Home offers a huge Great Room with Soaring Vaulted Ceiling, Huge Wall of Windows, Hardwood Flooring and a floor to ceiling Stone Front Fireplace. Open Kitchen offers reclaimed Barn Wood Cabinetry plus Copper Countertops! Large interior Dining Space plus a convenient Pocket Office make this a well planned interior. Main level also includes a Bedroom with a nearby ¾ bath and back walk-out to the yard.
Full Custom Log Staircase leads to the upper level which includes 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Primary Suite offers a walk-in closet and full bath with separate tub and shower. Upper level also includes a charming reading loft and built-in bookshelves, giving the entire upper level a quiet Library Feeling!
Large Family Room on the lower level includes full size windows for great natural light, reclaimed hardwood floors plus a 2nd Stone Front Fireplace. Additional, finished space, perfect for a home gym, playroom or extra office plus mechanical systems and laundry finish the lower level.
This home was built in 1985 and features a foundation size of 2048 square feet with nearly 4500 total finished square feet. Oversized Garage includes 1264 square feet and could accommodate 4 cars. Currently a portion of the garage has been finished into a studio space.
An Outdoor Adventure Awaits!
Thrill-seekers, rejoice! Lebanon Hills Regional Park, Jensen Lake, and Valleywood Golf Course are your outdoor playgrounds. With its diverse terrain and abundance of activities, there’s something for everyone to get excited about.
Here are some of the exciting outdoor activities you can enjoy at Lebanon Hills:
- Hiking: There are over 10 miles of hiking trails at Lebanon Hills, ranging from easy to challenging. The trails wind through forests, prairies, and along the shores of lakes.
- Biking: Lebanon Hills is home to some of the best mountain biking trails in Minnesota. There are also several paved trails that are perfect for biking or inline skating.
- Water activities: Go for a swim in Schulze Lake, take a canoe or kayak trip on one of the park’s lakes, or try your hand at stand-up paddleboarding.
- Fishing: The lakes at Lebanon Hills are stocked with a variety of fish, including bass, sunfish, and crappie.
- Geocaching: There are several geocaches hidden throughout the park. Geocaching is a fun way to explore the park and learn about its history and natural features.
- Winter activities: In the winter, Lebanon Hills is a popular spot for sledding, cross-country skiing, and snowshoeing.
Activities at Jensen Lake:
- Hiking: Embark on invigorating hikes along the 2.1-mile loop trail with scenic views.
- Water Activities: Cast a line into the Lake’s tranquil waters and test your fishing prowess or rent a canoe or kayak for a leisurely paddle amidst nature’s embrace.
- Picnics: For a picnic with a view, head to the Jensen Lake Shelter and savor a delectable meal amidst the idyllic scenery.
- Private, 1.5 wooded acreage lot
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Peaceful wooded views
- Surrounded by Lebanon Hills Park, Jensen Lake, and Valleywood Golf Course!
- Built in 1984
- 2 Stone front fireplaces
- Reclaimed barn wood cabinetry
- Main level bedroom
- Custom log staircase
- Reading loft with built-ins
- Oversized garage includes 1,264 sq ft
- Foundation size 2,048 sq ft
- 4,096 total finished sq ft
- School district #196
Living In Apple Valley!
The City of Apple Valley is conveniently located approximately 20 miles south of both downtown Minneapolis and downtown St. Paul, making for an easy commute. It is also just about 12 miles from MSP Airport, and 10 miles from the Mall of America.
Residents love all that Apple Valley has to offer, including:
- Lebanon Hills Regional Park Campground, surrounded by 2,000 acres of woods and lakes
- Kelley Park splash pad, playground, picnic shelter
- Family Aquatic Center featuring zero entry pool, waterslides, and lazy river
- Redwood Community Pool
- Alimagnet Park features picnic shelter & tables, playground, trails, volleyball court, disc golf, and canoe launch
- Cobblestone Lake Park is a 25 acre park surrounding Cobblestone Lake offering walking/biking paths, picnic shelter, playground, basketball play pad, and canoe launch
- Valleywood Golf Course and banquet room
- Minnesota Zoo – home to over 4,500 animals and 505 species
- Apple Valley Community Center offers banquet center, open gymnasium, basketball court, volleyball court, badminton court, pickle ball court, public meeting rooms, and more
- A variety of seasonal leagues and athletic programs for adults, including basketball, golf, kickball, softball, volleyball and bean bag
- Tons of shopping including Target, Walmart, Cub Foods, Aldi, Fresh Thyme, Kohl’s, Home Depot, Mendards, and more!
- A variety of restaurants including The Tavern Grill, Celts Craft House, El Azteca, Applebee’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Robin, Panino Brothers, Wild Bill’s Sports Saloon, Perkins, Rascals Bar & Grill, IHOP, Famous Dave’s BBQ, Ooka Sushi & Asian Hibachi not to mention tons of fast food options!