04 Oct 4176 143rd St W presented by Rosemount Realtor Sheryl Petrashek
Custom classic Two Story nestled on picturesque pond lot! Breathtaking backyard offers privacy and serene water views. Two large 3 car garages. Impressive home includes front facing living room with gleaming hardwood floors. Gourmet Kitchen with center island, custom cabinets, quality appliances, corner pantry and windows overlooking the backyard! Spacious dining area has triple pane atrium door walkout to the oversized deck with spectacular views. Family room has updated carpeting, beautiful bay window and full wall of custom built-ins surrounding the fireplace. Main level bedroom, perfectly positioned for an office! Gorgeous Owner’s retreat includes vaulted bedroom with corner fireplace, fully renovated bath, two walk-in closets plus a private bonus room! Two additional bedrooms share a jack-n-jill bath. Lower level is fully finished with amusement room, game area, additional bedroom, bath and access to the extra garage. See it today!
List Price: $675,000
Built in 1997, this home offers 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, and two 3-car garages. It includes 4,954 finished square feet and property taxes for 2022 are $7,050.
Located in the high demand Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan School District #196, the neighborhood schools are Diamond Path Elementary School, Rosemount Middle School, and Rosemount High School.
Living in Rosemount!
The City of Rosemount is conveniently located approximately 15 miles south of both downtown Minneapolis & downtown St. Paul, making for an easy commute! It is also about 13 miles from MSP Airport and 12 miles from the Mall of America. Covering nearly 36 square miles, Rosemount offers the advantages of living in a community with both a small town feel and a large metropolitan city atmosphere.
Residents love all that Rosemount has to offer, including:
- Leprechaun Days – the city’s annual week-long summer festival features a carnival, parade, fireworks, medallion hunt, sporting competitions, bingo, and more
- Central Park – Enjoy a concert or community event at the bandshell, play at the park, walk or bike the paved trails around the adjacent ponds, or cool off at the splash pad in the summer months
- Rosemount Community Center offers an auditorium, banquet hall, gymnasium, & meeting rooms. Rent out the space you need for a reception, family gathering, birthday party, or business meeting
- Rosemount Ice Arena – enjoy open skating or rent the arena for an event
- Steeple Center – home to 55+ adult programming & activities and the Rosemount Area Arts Council. Available to rent and is a great place for weddings, meetings, parties, & performances
- Dozens of community parks offering a variety of playground equipment, sports fields & courts, picnic shelters, walking trails, outdoor skating rinks, and more
- Skate Park – street-influenced design for skate boarders, in-line skaters, scooters and BMX bikers
- Brockway Park Disc Golf Course offers a nine-hold disc golf course
- A great variety of shopping and restaurants including Aldi, Cub Foods, Top’s Tavern, Carbone’s Pizza, The Clover, Fireside Restaurant & Bar, Las Tortillas Mexican Restaurant, Giuseppe’s Italian Ristorante, Suzie’s Kitchen, Celts Irish Pub, and more