10 Nov 4126 145th St W presented by Rosemount Realtor Sheryl Petrashek
Fantastic value in this Single Family home on nice corner lot in Rosemount. Nice location with large flat lot, plenty of room for garden and play space. Updated front door with nearby coat closet provides the initial welcome. Large living room offers laminate flooring, and a beautiful front facing picture window. Kitchen offers white cabinetry, plenty of counter space and stainless steel appliances. Adjacent dining room has sliding glass door walkout to spacious deck and backyard. Three upper level Bedrooms, each have hardwood floors and ample closet space. Full bath and linen storage complete the upper level. Lower level Family Room with decorative brick wall with space for future fireplace, plus two daylight windows and storage closet, perfect for toys or games. The 3/4 bath on this level will need to be updated. Storage space and laundry facilities finish the home. Updates include: newer front living room window, front door, sliding door, and deck, plus New Roof and Garage Door in 2021.
List Price: $275,000
Built in 1967, this home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 1-car garage. It includes 1,370 finished square feet and property taxes for 2022 are $2,484.
Located in the high demand Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan School District #196, the neighborhood schools are Diamond Path Elementary School, Rosemount Middle School, and Rosemount High School.
Living in Rosemount!
The City of Rosemount is conveniently located approximately 15 miles south of both downtown Minneapolis & downtown St. Paul, making for an easy commute! It is also about 13 miles from MSP Airport and 12 miles from the Mall of America. Covering nearly 36 square miles, Rosemount offers the advantages of living in a community with both a small town feel and a large metropolitan city atmosphere.
Residents love all that Rosemount has to offer, including:
- Leprechaun Days – the city’s annual week-long summer festival features a carnival, parade, fireworks, medallion hunt, sporting competitions, bingo, and more
- Central Park – Enjoy a concert or community event at the bandshell, play at the park, walk or bike the paved trails around the adjacent ponds, or cool off at the splash pad in the summer months
- Rosemount Community Center offers an auditorium, banquet hall, gymnasium, & meeting rooms. Rent out the space you need for a reception, family gathering, birthday party, or business meeting
- Rosemount Ice Arena – enjoy open skating or rent the arena for an event
- Steeple Center – home to 55+ adult programming & activities and the Rosemount Area Arts Council. Available to rent and is a great place for weddings, meetings, parties, & performances
- Dozens of community parks offering a variety of playground equipment, sports fields & courts, picnic shelters, walking trails, outdoor skating rinks, and more
- Skate Park – street-influenced design for skate boarders, in-line skaters, scooters and BMX bikers
- Brockway Park Disc Golf Course offers a nine-hold disc golf course
- A great variety of shopping and restaurants including Aldi, Cub Foods, Top’s Tavern, Carbone’s Pizza, The Clover, Fireside Restaurant & Bar, Las Tortillas Mexican Restaurant, Giuseppe’s Italian Ristorante, Suzie’s Kitchen, Celts Irish Pub, and more