07 Sep 389 Bluebird Alcove, Woodbury, MN
List Price $415,000
Fantastic and rare find in Woodbury, Detached, Single level villa with walk-out lower level and private treed views. Fabulous location on quiet Cul-de-sac with private feeling deck! Smashing interior design featuring bright, neutral decor with a splash of color! Great room offers gleaming hardwood flooring, large windows, and walkout to the deck! Gourmet Kitchen connects via open floor and boasts amazing Granite C.tops, SS appliances, and Ceramic tile backsplash. Entertain in style in the adjacent dining room, perfect for when family visits. Generous Primary bedroom with ensuite bath! Convenient laundry, 1/2 bath and access to garage. Lower level includes cozy gas fireplace, walk-out doors, plenty of space for a game table or office nook. Two extra bedrooms and full bath accommodate guests. Good storage space. Lovely community of all detached villa style homes with HOA for lawn care and snow removal! Perfect blend of single family living with HOA convenience! Hurry to see this one.
- Covered front porch plus gracious entry foyer with hardwood flooring provides the initial welcome.
- Large formal dining room with hardwood floors and side window provides perfect space for entertaining friends.
- Gorgeous great room with vaulted ceiling, hardwood flooring, large window plus walkout to the deck and open snack bar to the kitchen!
- Bright and Sunny Kitchen is sure to please the chef! Gorgeous Granite C.tops, Tile backsplash, plus updated Stainless Steel appliances.
- Primary Bedroom has gleaming hardwood floors, new lighting, large window, walk-in closet and private full bath with jetted tub.
- Fully Finished lower level includes Family Room with cozy gas fireplace, new laminate flooring, and plenty of space for game table or office area.
- Two spacious bedrooms and a 3/4 bath provide great guest space.
- Lower Level also has walk-out to private grassy space surrounded by pine trees.
- Mechanical systems room has good storage space plus Two Car Garage.
- New Roof in 2023.
- HOA is $121/month and covers lawn care, sanitation and snow removal. Perfect blend of Single Family living with HOA convenience.
- This home shines with lots of nice updates, It’s Move in Ready for you!
- Detached Single Level Villa with HOA
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Location
- Spacious Rooms, Open Layout, Natural Lighting
- All Living on Main Level
- New Appliances and Granite C.tops
- Amazing Hardwood Floors
- Primary Suite with bath
- New Roof in 2023
- Finished lower level with walk-out
- Cozy Gas Fireplace
- Two bedrooms and bath on lower level
- Deck and Patio with Pine Tree Privacy
- School District #622
- Eagle Point Elementary
- Skyview Middle School
- Tartan High School
Living in Woodbury!
Woodbury is a city in Washington County eight miles east of Saint Paul along Interstate 94. It is part of the Minneapolis–Saint Paul metropolitan area. The population was 75,102 at the 2020 census, making it Minnesota’s eighth most populous city. The city is 15 minutes from
downtown St. Paul and 25 minutes from downtown Minneapolis.
Residents love all that Woodbury has to offer, including:
- Woodbury’s parks, trails, and open space system is an important element in the quality of life for its residents. Not only does it offer residents important recreational opportunities, but it also preserves and makes accessible unique natural resources that give the community its identity. Lakes, woodlands, open fields, wetlands, and waterways are features that draw people to live in this community.
- Woodbury also is home to a number of major employers, including 3M, Assurant, Prairie Farms, EcoWater Systems, Target.com, Self Esteem Brands and Kindeva,plus many other smaller businesses and retail shopping enterprises.
- Numerous historic sites, professional sports (MLB Twins, NFL Vikings, NBA Timberwolves and NHL Wild) and world-class dining and entertainment are available nearby.
- M Health Fairview Sports Center in Woodbury offers more than 30 athletic fields as well as a 90,000 square-foot indoor field house and two indoor ice sheets. The complex also has an outdoor refrigerated recreational skating rink
- Woodbury is known for its attractive residential neighborhoods, which are connected by more than 150 miles of multi-use trails. The city contains more than 3,000 acres of parkland and eight small lakes, most with public parks and pathways.
- Community scale facilities include the Tamarack Nature Preserve, Carver Lake Park, Ojibway Park, Eagle Valley Golf Course, M Health Fairview Sports Center and Central Park, an indoor park which features a play structure, meeting rooms, amphitheater and café and is connected to the Washington County Library, YMCA and a senior housing facility