22 May 25546 Forest Boulevard Lane, Wyoming, MN
List Price $224,000
Wonderful opportunity! Fantastic detached home with space to finish the lower level and add equity! Entry foyer with closet and sidelight window provides the initial welcome. Bright and open interior, perfect for today’s lifestyle. Large living room features new carpeting and sliding glass door walk-out for future deck. Adjacent dining area offers plenty of space for entertaining. Kitchen includes window over the sink, ample oak cabinetry, pantry plus matching white appliances including built-in microwave. Main level bedroom has large window, new carpeting and walk-in closet. Full bath with window, and laundry facilities completes the main level. Lower level offers 3 daylight windows, space to add 2 bedrooms and a family room, plus a rough-in for easy future bath. Plenty of space for storage plus mechanical systems complete the home. Generous 2 car garage plus your own yard space with private, wooded view. Relax, the HOA provides lawn mowing and snow removal.
Living in Wyoming!
The City of Wyoming covers an area of 21.92 square miles on the north side of the Twin Cities in Chisago County. While residents are attracted to the City because of its natural amenities, including lakes and wetlands, Interstate I-35 makes it just a 30-minute drive to downtown St. Paul and Minneapolis.
Residents love all that Wyoming has to offer, including:
- Bike Rodeo – an event each spring the Police Department partners with local businesses to host a Bike Rodeo.
- Touch A Truck – an event with trucks of all shapes and sizes will be out for everyone to explore.
- Stagecoach Day – Wyoming Stagecoach Day is the annual celebration of the great City of Wyoming. Come out to celebrate the City and support your local Fire Department. Venues include vendors, food trucks, live music, games, and more!
- Tree Lighting Ceremony – our Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony the first Saturday in December at Railroad Park from 4:30 to 6:00 pm. It’s an event you won’t want to miss. There will be a display of holiday trees, displays, and refreshments. This event is free and sponsored by the City of Wyoming.
- Goodview Park features a playground, pavilion, picnic tables, BBQ grills, 3 soccer fields, trail system, and a state-of-the-art skateboard park.
- Banta Park has a pavilion, playground, softball field with bleachers, picnic tables, and outdoor BBQ equipment.
- Comfort Park has public access to one of the most beautiful lakes in the area. Plenty of parking for cars and boat trailers. Play on the 9-hole disc golf course, playground, and limestone walking trails.
- Sunrise Prairie Trailextends from Hugo, MN to North Branch, MN. The paved bicycle and pedestrian trail is a favorite for families and individuals who enjoy getting some exercise outdoors.
- Swenson Park is the centerpiece of this neighborhood built along the old railroad line. It received a facelift in the fall of 2021 and is ready to go for you to enjoy.
- Tolzmann Park is one of the larger parks in the city. It features a playground, 2 ball fields, volleyball court, picnic shelter, BBQ grill, and paved trails.