17 Jan 22355 Albatross Circle, Farmington, MN
List Price $595,000
Acreage Dreams come true in this Amazing Property. Privacy created by a Ring of Mature Pine Trees, Level Yard Space, Large Pole Barn, Two Story Walkout Home plus extra Garage Space! Conveniently located in Farmington. Private Driveway flanked by mature Pine Trees with circle turn around provides the initial welcome. Home features Classic Wrap Around Porch, Great Room design, Hardwd Flrs and Main Flr Bedroom. Upper Level has Primary Bedroom with Fireplace and attached bath, plus two more bedrooms. Fully finished walkout level with family room and two bedrooms. Main level 2 car garage with additional garage below. Beautiful views and Privacy ensure the outdoor lifestyle you are seeking. Large, level yard is perfect for gardening, games, and pets. Plenty of parking for all the toys. Pole building has 1/3 of space with concrete floor, water hookups and office space. Septic Compliance done for home and pole building. Price reflects Cosmetic work needed in the home.
- Huge, Covered Wrap Around Porch provides the initial Welcome to this Country Home
- Living Room features a large corner windows, Hardwood Floors, and Gas Fireplace
- Adjacent Dining Room with Hardwood Floors Open
- Connected Spaces make these Rooms Flexible for your Custom Usage
- Spacious Kitchen is sure to delight the chef in the family! Plenty of Solid Oak Cabinetry, Window over the Sink, Pantry, Snack Bar and Hardwood Floors
- Main Level Bedroom plus bath for true One-level option or guest accommodations
- Extra large Mud Room with Laundry facilities and access to the Garage completes the main level
- Primary bedroom offers Windows in 3 Directions, capturing the Peaceful Acreage Views, Cozy Gas Fireplace, Large Closet and Access to full bath
- Two additional Bedrooms on this level, both generous in space with great natural lighting. One bedroom has an enSuite Bath
- Lower level boasts Family Room with walk-out and entertainment center plus 2 Bedrooms and Full bath
- Full Kitchen set up offers options for backyard entertaining, a sports bar, or separate living set-up
- Breathtaking Land, Trees and Open Space with a Wonderful Amount of Privacy
- Yard offers space for Huge Gardens, your Furry Friends, Lawn Games, Landscaping, etc!
- Pole Barn offers Storage for all of the Toys!
- Fabulous Private 2+ Acres
- Mature Trees Encircle the Property on all Sides
- Large Pole Barn, extra parking for 4+ vehicles
- Concrete Floor in Front Portion of the Pole Barn
- Circular Turn Around Drive
- 4 Car Garage attached to home
- Water & Septic available in the Pole Barn
- Primary Suite with Fireplace
- Walkout Lower Level
- Hardwood Flooring
- Great Natural Lighting
- Neighborhood Setting
- School District #192
- Farmington Elementary
- Boeckman Middle School
- Farmington High School
3D Virtual Rendering
Living In Farmington
The City of Farmington is conveniently located approximately 30 miles south of both downtown Minneapolis and downtown St. Paul, making for an easy commute. It is also just about 18 miles from MSP Airport, and 10 miles from the Mall of America.
Residents love all that Farmington has to offer, including:
- 913 acres of park land & 48 miles of paved and nature trails to enjoy all of your favorite outdoor activities
- Whitetail Woods Regional Park offers walking and cross-country ski trails, play area, picnic shelter, sledding hill and more!
- Dakota City Heritage Village is a 1900’s historical village with 22 historical buildings and ten thousand historical artifacts
- The Rambling River Center offers programming for adults 50+, including fitness equipment, computer labs, and rentals available for banquet and meeting rooms
- Fountain Valley Golf Club is a beautiful par-72 course plus full driving range
- Home of the Dakota County Fairgrounds, enjoy the annual county fair featuring amusement rides, live music, games, livestock, petting zoo, car show, demolition derby, and more!
- Lots of great restaurants including Bourbon Butcher, Farm Town Brew Hall, Farmington Steak House, Las Enchiladas, Farmington Tap House & Grill, Longbranch Saloon & Eatery, Weng’s Kitchen, The Mug, Celt’s Pub, and El Charro Mexican Restaurant