15 Jul 21160 Idaho Ave Offered by Lakeville Realtor Sheryl Petrashek
Brilliant Contemporary Design includes all the modern upgrades & features you desire, without the wait! Fantastic .34 acre lot with trees beyond for sense of privacy. Crisp curb appeal with concrete porch. Large foyer provides the initial welcome. Work From Home lifestyle will appreciate the office with dual doors and closet. Stunning Great Room, Dining and Kitchen flow together seamlessly with Luxury solid surface flooring. Oversized Anderson windows provide amazing natural lighting, while the Gas Fireplace with granite surround reflects the style of the Kitchen! Generous dining space with large windows will be greatly appreciated when entertaining. The Kitchen boasts white cabinetry, huge center island, gorgeous Calacatta Laza Quartz countertops, walk-in pantry and beverage center. Primary Bedroom with ensuite luxury bath, 4 bedrooms on upper level plus laundry! Finished Lower Level offers Family Room with wet bar, bedroom, bath and home gym. Easy access to 35W & E. Sod & Irrigation included. See this gorgeous home today and move in soon!
List Price: $725,000
Built in 2022, this home new construction home offers 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, and an attached 3-car garage. It includes 3,725 finished square feet.
Located in the Lakeville School District #194, the neighborhood schools are John F. Kennedy Elementary School, McGuire Middle School, and Lakeville South High School.
Living in Lakeville!
Conveniently located along I-35, the City of Lakeville is approximately 20 miles south of both downtown Minneapolis & downtown St. Paul, making for an easy commute! It is also about 20 miles from MSP Airport and 16 miles from the Mall of America. Covering 38 square miles, the city is continuing to attract quality growth while maintaining a small town feel!
Residents love all that Lakeville has to offer, including:
- 62 parks and over 118 miles of trails for all of your recreational needs
- Ritter Farm Park features walking trails, picnic shelters, fishing, horse riding trails, and a dog park
- Panorama of Progress (Pan-o-Prog) Festival – Lakeville’s annual week-long summer festival featuring a carnival, parade, fireworks, live music, medallion hunt, craft fair, sporting tournaments and more!
- Lake Marion – enjoy boating, canoeing, paddleboarding, fishing and more on this beautiful lake. Plus swimming beach, sand volleyball courts, playground equipment, and picnic areas at Antlers Park
- Lakeville Area Arts Center – Theater performances, art & pottery classes, art sales & festivals, rental space and more!
- Life Time Fitness – purchase a membership or Lakeville residents may pay a daily fee to use the club, including both an indoor & outdoor pool
- Taste of Lakeville – sample food and beverages from the area’s best restaurants & caterers
- Lakeville Heritage Center – community facility offers recreation & resource building for seniors, a gathering & support center for military veterans, and banquet & meeting room rentals