11 Aug 19786 Holdingford Way, Lakeville, MN
List Price $745,000
Gorgeous and rare find in Lakeville! This 6 Bed – 5 Bath Two-Story Home with oasis backyard is available for the 1st time. Enjoy the pond views, freshly stained deck and paver patio space in this private backyard! Ample room to entertain or enjoy an evening outdoors. The main floor offers solid surface flooring, living space connected to Gourmet kitchen via an open floor plan with plenty of light pouring in all day. Walk-in pantry, desk nook and mudroom connect kitchen with the 3-car garage. Bonus room can be used as guest bedroom, office or play room and features adjacent ¾ bath. Upper-level features 4 generously sized bedrooms, 3 full baths, laundry room and loft space – making this area of the home feel like a retreat. Lower-level entertainment area finished in the Spring of 2023! Includes an expansive living and game room space with custom built-in bar. New premium carpet and fresh paint on 3 levels give a new construction feel. ISD 194 schools and excellent Lakeville location!
- Built in 2016, the owners have maintained this property like new.
- Central location near downtown Lakeville, MN.
- Unique and rare lot in Lakeville! This home overlooks a fantastic green space with small pond.
- Large living room with big window and sliding glass door to back deck.
- The Gourmet style kitchen includes extra large Fridge/Freezer combo and provides an open floor plan between living and dining rooms.
- 4 upper level bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms! Each room provides ample space for all.
- Main floor bonus guest bedroom/office makes for a versatile floorplan.
- Lower level finished in the Spring of 2023! Offers spacious family room with wiring for surround sound audio.
- Built-in bar in the basement perfect for entertaining. Features a beverage fridge and media cabinet.
- 6th Bedroom and 3/4 Bath in the basement.
- Huge 3-car garage and flat driveway!
- Newly stained deck and recently installed paver patio in the backyard complete the oasis feel. Fantastic space to entertain and relax on summer evenings.
- Enjoy the close proximity of Downtown Lakeville shopping, restaurants, parks, and more. Close enough to walk to Pan-o-Prog!
- Gorgeous Private Backyard!
- Backing to Walking Trails and Legacy Park
- Large Three Car Finished Garage
- Fully Private Backyard with Pond View
- Freshly Stained Deck & Mature Trees
- Updated Roof and Siding
- New Carpet and Fresh Paint Throughout!
- Quiet Neighborhood Location
- 4 Bedrooms on upper level plus 3 full baths
- Newly Finished Basement with Built-in Bar
- School District #194
- Lake Marion Elementary
- Kenwood Trail Middle School
- Lakeville North High School
Living in Lakeville!
Conveniently located along I-35, the City of Lakeville is approximately 20 miles south of both downtown Minneapolis & downtown St. Paul, making for an easy commute! It is also about 20 miles from MSP Airport and 16 miles from the Mall of America. Covering 38 square miles, the city is continuing to attract quality growth while maintaining a small-town feel!
Residents love all that Lakeville has to offer, including:
- 62 parks and over 118 miles of trails for all of your recreational needs
- Ritter Farm Park features walking trails, picnic shelters, fishing, horse riding trails, and a dog park
- Panorama of Progress (Pan-o-Prog) Festival – Lakeville’s annual week-long summer festival featuring a carnival, parade, fireworks, live music, medallion hunt, craft fair, sporting tournaments and more!
- Lake Marion – enjoy boating, canoeing, paddleboarding, fishing and more on this beautiful lake. Plus swimming beach, sand volleyball courts, playground equipment, and picnic areas at Antlers Park
- Lakeville Area Arts Center – Theater performances, art & pottery classes, art sales & festivals, rental space and more!
- Life Time Fitness – purchase a membership or Lakeville residents may pay a daily fee to use the club, including both an indoor & outdoor pool
- Taste of Lakeville – sample food and beverages from the area’s best restaurants & caterers
- Lakeville Heritage Center – community facility offers recreation & resource building for seniors, a gathering & support center for military veterans, and banquet & meeting room rentals