17 Aug 16044 Crystal Hills Lane, Lakeville, MN
List Price $385,000
Gorgeous Townhome nestled on the Golf Course! Amazing Views of the Manicured Grounds and Golfers in Action! Open floor plan with all the right spaces and upgrades. Perfect blend of Living on One Level with basement space for guests or entertaining. Large living room with gas fireplace, triple pane sliding door walkout to the deck and views of golf course! Space for your formal dining table plus a cozy sunroom overlooking the course. Kitchen is sure to please the chef in the family with Oak Cabinetry, window over the sink, generous workspace plus dinette with bayed front window. Primary bedroom offers views of the backyard and golf course, walk-in closet and full luxury ensuite bath. Main level laundry room plus 3/4 bath too. Lower level offers oversized family room with daylight windows, adjacent game area, perfect for an office nook, large 2nd bedroom and lots of storage space. Best Location in Lakeville, affordable 1 level living, see this one soon!
- School District #194
- Oak Hills Elementary School
- Century Middle School
- Lakeville North High School
Living in Lakeville!
Conveniently located along I-35, the City of Lakeville is approximately 20 miles south of both downtown Minneapolis & downtown St. Paul, making for an easy commute! It is also about 20 miles from MSP Airport and 16 miles from the Mall of America. Covering 38 square miles, the city is continuing to attract quality growth while maintaining a small town feel!
Residents love all that Lakeville has to offer, including:
- 62 parks and over 118 miles of trails for all of your recreational needs
- Ritter Farm Park features walking trails, picnic shelters, fishing, horse riding trails, and a dog park
- Panorama of Progress (Pan-o-Prog) Festival – Lakeville’s annual week-long summer festival featuring a carnival, parade, fireworks, live music, medallion hunt, craft fair, sporting tournaments and more!
- Lake Marion – enjoy boating, canoeing, paddleboarding, fishing and more on this beautiful lake. Plus swimming beach, sand volleyball courts, playground equipment, and picnic areas at Antlers Park
- Lakeville Area Arts Center – Theater performances, art & pottery classes, art sales & festivals, rental space and more!
- Life Time Fitness – purchase a membership or Lakeville residents may pay a daily fee to use the club, including both an indoor & outdoor pool
- Taste of Lakeville – sample food and beverages from the area’s best restaurants & caterers
- Lakeville Heritage Center – community facility offers recreation & resource building for seniors, a gathering & support center for military veterans, and banquet & meeting room rentals