09 Nov 14624 Embry Path, Apple Valley, MN
List Price $245,000
True one-level living with beautiful pond view backing up to Delaney Park! Experience this wonderful, all one-level living townhome in central Apple Valley. Desirable floor plan features large living room with corner stone fireplace, new carpeting, and new window! Adjacent dining room includes sliding glass door walkout to the enclosed patio, perfect for small pets and your morning coffee. Open Kitchen includes Oak cabinetry, good work space, and newer flooring. Two spacious bedrooms, both with walk-in closets, new windows, ceilings, and new carpeting! Full hall bath includes beautiful renovation with all new shower, sink, fixtures, and flooring. Spacious 2 car garage and laundry room complete this affordable home. Fantastic mechanical updates include new furnace in 2021 plus updated windows, flooring, water heater, softener, and dryer! Lovely setting with large pond and lots of gorgeous grassy space, small privacy fence around your private patio. See it today!
- True One-level living in Central Apple Valley!
- Delightful, fully enclosed patio, perfect for small pets and your morning coffee.
- Desirable open floor plan features large living room with new carpet and corner fireplace.
- Oak Cabinetry, updated flooring and great work space in the Kitchen.
- Adjacent Dining room offers sliding glass door walkout to the enclosed patio.
- Main living spaces are oversized, bright and well connected, perfect for today’s lifestyle
- Laundry facilities and access to the 2-car garage are conveniently off the Kitchen
- Fully Renovated Bath with new Shower, Sink, Fixtures and Flooring! Really Nice!
- Two Bedrooms have generous walk-in closets, ceiling fans with lights, new carpet and new Windows!
- Great Updates include: New Furnace, New Windows New Carpeting, New Bath and Kitchen Flooring!
- Plus updated water heater, softener, dryer and more!
- Enjoy the lovely pond views, mature trees and quiet grass space!
- Property backs up to Delaney Park, with easy access to Walking Trails and Playground!
- True One-level Living
- Flat Driveway and 2 car garage
- Quiet Location with Grass Space
- Front Patio with small fence
- Newer Furnace
- Stone Front Fireplace
- All New Windows
- Updated Flooring
- Generous Bedroom Sizes
- Renovated Full Bath
- Walk-in Closets
- Backs to Delaney Park
- School District #196
- Diamond Path Elementary
- Scott Highlands Middle School
- Eastview High School
Living In Apple Valley!
The City of Apple Valley is conveniently located approximately 20 miles south of both downtown Minneapolis and downtown St. Paul, making for an easy commute. It is also just about 12 miles from MSP Airport, and 10 miles from the Mall of America.
Residents love all that Apple Valley has to offer, including:
- Lebanon Hills Regional Park Campground, surrounded by 2,000 acres of woods and lakes
- Kelley Park splash pad, playground, picnic shelter
- Family Aquatic Center featuring zero entry pool, waterslides, and lazy river
- Redwood Community Pool
- Alimagnet Park features picnic shelter & tables, playground, trails, volleyball court, disc golf, and canoe launch
- Cobblestone Lake Park is a 25 acre park surrounding Cobblestone Lake offering walking/biking paths, picnic shelter, playground, basketball play pad, and canoe launch
- Valleywood Golf Course and banquet room
- Minnesota Zoo – home to over 4,500 animals and 505 species
- Apple Valley Community Center offers banquet center, open gymnasium, basketball court, volleyball court, badminton court, pickle ball court, public meeting rooms, and more
- A variety of seasonal leagues and athletic programs for adults, including basketball, golf, kickball, softball, volleyball and bean bag
- Tons of shopping including Target, Walmart, Cub Foods, Aldi, Fresh Thyme, Kohl’s, Home Depot, Mendards, and more!
- A variety of restaurants including The Tavern Grill, Celts Craft House, El Azteca, Applebee’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Robin, Panino Brothers, Wild Bill’s Sports Saloon, Perkins, Rascals Bar & Grill, IHOP, Famous Dave’s BBQ, Ooka Sushi & Asian Hibachi not to mention tons of fast food options!