26 May 14161 Plymouth Avenue, Burnsville, MN
List Price $229,000
This beautifully maintained townhome in ISD 196 schools is available for the first time in over 6 years! Hard surface laminate flooring in the main level living room and tile in the kitchen. Sliding glass and front doors feature transom windows pouring afternoon light into the living room, dinette and kitchen! Walkout to spacious and private patio overlooking a serene wooded nature area. The private setting is unique to the homes on this street in the complex. The Kitchen boasts updated quality stainless steel appliances and fabulous cabinet space! Main floor also includes coveted half bath, gas fireplace, and under stair pantry with additional storage. The upstairs primary bathroom has been updated with granite countertops and a gorgeous tiled shower, nothing to do here! The Bedrooms are large with hard surface flooring and face west for an afternoon glow. Loft area is the perfect spot for desk or reading nook. Minutes from Highways, local restaurants, walking trails and shopping!
- Updated Exterior with newer roof and siding
- Large living room with Laminate flooring and gas fireplace
- Front facing windows bringing in ample afternoon light
- Beautiful Nature Space out front with Mature Trees
- Updated kitchen is sure to delight the chef in the family! Abundant cabinetry, large workspace, snack bar, and quality appliances
- Bright, Sunny dining space with gorgeous chandelier
- Sliding glass door walkout to the private patio space overlooks nature
- Large Primary Bedroom with laminate flooring plus large walk-in closet
- Upper level bedrooms are generous in size and offer laminate flooring, ceiling fan with lights
- Neutral colors, fresh paint and flooring make this a move-in ready property
- Updated primary bathroom features granite countertops and a beautifully tiled shower from tub to ceiling
- Laundry space includes washer and dryer
- Patio Space is large and offers vinyl railings with plenty of space for grilling, dining and relaxing
- Great Central Burnsville location with easy access to commute routes, walking distance to parks and lots of shopping options!
- 2 Bedrooms Up with Loft Space
- Updated Laminate Floors
- Walkout to Private Patio Space
- Neutral Paint and Decor
- Updated Quality Stainless Appliances
- Conveniently Located near Burnsville & Apple Valley Shopping
- Primary Bedroom with walk-in closet
- Updated Primary Bath with Fully Tiled Shower
- Spacious Dinette area
- Desirable main floor half bath
- Built in storage in Garage Peaceful Nature Views from patio
- District #196
- Echo Park Elementary
- Valley Middle School
- Apple Valley High School
Living in Burnsville!
Burnsville is a city 15 miles south of downtown Minneapolis in Dakota County, Minnesota. The city is situated on a bluff overlooking the south bank of the Minnesota River, upstream from its confluence with the Mississippi River. Burnsville boasts nearly 2,700 businesses (many in the areas of science, technology, healthcare, engineering, and math); hundreds of shops and restaurants (including the 1.2 million-square-foot Burnsville Center); more than 75 parks and miles of open spaces; a 1,000-seat regional theater – the Ames Center – that draws acts and attendees from far and wide; and many more amenities than you can imagine.
Residents love all that Burnsville has to offer, including:
- Birnamwood Golf Course is a beautiful 9-hole golf course.
- The Ames Center has two theaters, the 1,014 seat Masquerade Dance Theater and an intimate 150 seat Black Box Theater.
- Burnsville Ice Center provides year-round indoor skating opportunities including skating instruction, hockey skill development/improvement, Annual Ice Show, numerous hockey tournaments, public skating and skate rental.
- Burnsville is just a short 8 miles away from Mall of America.
- Buck Hill offers skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing in the winter. Check out their calendar for concerts in the summer and grab some food at their onsite restaurant, Buck ’54.
- Grand Slam Sports in Burnsville features over 30,000 square feet of activities, games, rides and sporting activities, including laser light tag, 18 holes of pirate themed mini-golf, extreme trampoline, video games, batting cages, bumper cars & more!
- ProKART provides the most exhilarating racing experience available to the public. Specially designed racing karts are capable of speeds approaching 40MPH. Darting around an indoor road course-style race track.
- SkaterApolis is an indoor skate park located in the Burnsville Center.
- Skateville has an indoor wooden skating floor with skate rentals available! Don’t forget to check out the snacks and arcade.
- Burnsville is home to more than 3,300 acres of parks and wildlife refuge lands
- Tons of shopping includes Target, Costco, Cub Foods, Home Depot, Menards, Walmart, and Burnsville Center Mall.
- Home to an endless variety of restaurants!