06 Mar 14113 Delta Court, Rosemount, MN
List Price $419,000
Fantastic, fully updated home on a Cul-de-sac with .395 Acre Fenced Yard! Gorgeous Great Room design features Living Room with luxury vinyl flooring (LVT), recessed lighting, vaulted ceiling and a large front facing window! Adjacent dining room includes matching floors, vaulted ceiling and a sliding glass door walkout. Stunning Chef’s Kitchen features white cabinetry, composite sink, ceramic tile backsplash, SS appliances including dual oven, microwave and French Door Refrigerator. Primary bedroom offers walk-thru to a full bath, vanity counter and a spacious walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms on the upper level have ample closet space and large windows. Family Room on the lower level has a Sliding Door walk-out, extra window and a beautiful brick front fireplace. Luxury bath with a large soaking tub, tile surround and heated floors, plus storage space finish the lower level. Huge yard is fully fenced, flat and perfect for kids, pets or garden. Enjoy your outdoor time on the updated Composite deck or brick paver patio.
- Gracious entry foyer with LVT flooring, coat closet and easy access to garage provides the initial welcome to this home.
- Relax in the living room featuring a large front facing picture window, quality LVT flooring, white trimwork, vaulted ceilings and recessed lighting, such a comfortable space!
- Bright and Sunny Kitchen is sure to delight the chef in the family! White cabinetry, updated countertops, composite sink, vaulted ceiling, gorgeous glass tile backsplash; Enjoy quality SS appliances with dual oven gas range, French door style refrigerator, microwave, and a new dishwasher.
- Dining space offers a desirable open concept with vaulted ceiling, LVT flooring and sliding glass door leading to the amazing deck and backyard space.
- Enjoy the great outdoors from your low maintenance deck or paver brick patio, perfect for dining al fresco or morning coffee! Look out over the nearly 1/2 acre yard which is fully fenced, fairly flat and has an inground sprinkler system!
- Upper level Primary bedroom offers a large window, spacious walk-in closet, ceiling fan with light, convenient vanity counter plus a private walk-thru to the full hall bath.
- Two additional bedrooms each have freshly painted interiors, ample closet space, and large windows overlooking the backyard.
- Full hall bath with tiled shower, LVT flooring, new vanity and fixtures.
- Lower level boasts beautiful Family Room with a brick front wood burning fireplace and wood mantle, LED lights and newer carpeting ensures this space is move-in ready. Adjacent space also has newer carpeting, LED lights and a window to the backyard, perfect for a game area, playroom or home gym space!
- Lower level bath offers beautiful heated tiled floor, 1/2 tiled walls, shower, large soaker tub, cabinet with a solid surface vanity top, mirror and lighting! Experience the luxury of a Spa right at home.
- Nice amount of interior storage space and mechanical systems complete this fine home.
Living in Rosemount!
The City of Rosemount is conveniently located approximately 15 miles south of both downtown Minneapolis & downtown St. Paul, making for an easy commute! It is also about 13 miles from MSP Airport and 12 miles from the Mall of America. Covering nearly 36 square miles, Rosemount offers the advantages of living in a community with both a small-town feel and a large metropolitan city atmosphere.
Residents love all that Rosemount has to offer, including:
- Leprechaun Days – the city’s annual week-long summer festival features a carnival, parade, fireworks, medallion hunt, sporting competitions, bingo, and more
- Central Park – Enjoy a concert or community event at the bandshell, play at the park, walk or bike the paved trails around the adjacent ponds, or cool off at the splash pad in the summer months
- Rosemount Community Center offers an auditorium, banquet hall, gymnasium, & meeting rooms. Rent out the space you need for a reception, family gathering, birthday party, or business meeting
- Rosemount Ice Arena – enjoy open skating or rent the arena for an event
- Steeple Center – home to 55+ adult programming & activities and the Rosemount Area Arts Council. Available to rent and is a great place for weddings, meetings, parties, & performances
- Dozens of community parks offering a variety of playground equipment, sports fields & courts, picnic shelters, walking trails, outdoor skating rinks, and more
- Skate Park – street-influenced design for skateboarders, in-line skaters, scooters and BMX bikers
- Brockway Park Disc Golf Course offers a nine-hole disc golf course
- A great variety of shopping and restaurants including Aldi, Cub Foods, Top’s Tavern, Carbone’s Pizza, The Clover, Fireside Restaurant & Bar, Las Tortillas Mexican Restaurant, Giuseppe’s Italian Ristorante, Suzie’s Kitchen, Celts Irish Pub, and more