23 Aug 13922 Franchise Ave presented by Apple Valley Realtor Sheryl Petrashek
Fantastic Multi-level home nestled on quiet cul-de-sac in ISD #196. Open floor plan, perfect for today’s lifestyle. Entry foyer with coat closet and access to the garage. 2-Story Great Room with wood burning fireplace, accent windows, fresh paint and new carpeting! Adjacent dining area offers sliding door walkout to side patio and nice, level yard. Sunny Kitchen offers plenty of oak cabinetry, Stainless Steel appliances, tiled floor and dinette space with a front facing bay window. Generous owner’s suite includes walk-in closet and walk-thru to the bath. 2nd bedroom has ample closet space and recessed LED lights. Full bath includes a jetted tub and separate shower. Family room has daylight windows, great place for a theater set up or playroom. Third bedroom, nearby 3/4 bath plus mechanical room finish this fine home. Nicely updated with Fresh paint, new refrigerator and range, updated LED lighting and all new carpeting! Sprinkler system, gutters, & mature trees! Wonderful location, Eastview High School!
List Price: $372,000
Built in 1993, this home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 2-car attached garage. It includes 1,762 finished square feet and property taxes for 2022 are $3,252.
Located in the high demand Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan School District #196, the neighborhood schools are Greenleaf Elementary School, Falcon Ridge Middle School, and Eastview High School.
Living in Apple Valley!!!
The City of Apple Valley is conveniently located approximately 20 miles south of both downtown Minneapolis and downtown St. Paul, making for an easy commute. It is also just about 12 miles from MSP Airport, and 10 miles from the Mall of America.
Residents love all that Apple Valley has to offer, including:
- Lebanon Hills Regional Park Campground, surrounded by 2,000 acres of woods and lakes
- Kelley Park splash pad, playground, picnic shelter
- Family Aquatic Center featuring zero entry pool, waterslides, and lazy river
- Redwood Community Pool
- Alimagnet Park features picnic shelter & tables, playground, trails, volleyball court, disc golf, and canoe launch
- Cobblestone Lake Park is a 25 acre park surrounding Cobblestone Lake offering walking/biking paths, picnic shelter, playground, basketball play pad, and canoe launch
- Valleywood Golf Course and banquet room
- Minnesota Zoo – home to over 4,500 animals and 505 species
- Apple Valley Community Center offers banquet center, open gymnasium, basketball court, volleyball court, badminton court, pickle ball court, public meeting rooms, and more
- A variety of seasonal leagues and athletic programs for adults, including basketball, golf, kickball, softball, volleyball and bean bag
- Tons of shopping including Target, Walmart, Cub Foods, Aldi, Fresh Thyme, Kohl’s, Home Depot, Mendards, and more!
- A variety of restaurants including The Tavern Grill, Celts Craft House, El Azteca, Applebee’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Robin, Panino Brothers, Wild Bill’s Sports Saloon, Perkins, Rascals Bar & Grill, IHOP, Famous Dave’s BBQ, Ooka Sushi & Asian Hibachi not to mention tons of fast food options!