28 Sep 13912 Glendale Trl presented by Savage Realtor Sheryl Petrashek
Fabulous location, move-in condition townhome with all the amenities! Enjoy the wooded splendor of the Credit River valley just across from your Deck! Close to schools, shopping and recreation. Large living room with corner gas fireplace and hardwood flooring, plus adjacent dining space with front facing window. Beautiful kitchen includes oak cabinets, Granite Countertops and stainless-steel appliances. Convenient 1/2 bath completes the main level. Upper Level offers 3 generous bedrooms with ample closet space and full bath. Fantastic family room on lower level has daylight windows and nearby full bath. Mechanical systems, good storage space and access to garage complete the interior! Lovely composite deck with vinyl rails and peaceful, wooded views. Quality bamboo hardwood flooring and tile, bright and sunny interior. Small, self-managed association with low fees and flexible living.
List Price: $289,000
Built in 2001, this townhome offers 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and an attached 2 car garage. It includes 2,025 finished square feet and property taxes for 2022 are $2,716.
The HOA dues are $200/month and includes lawn care, snow removal, garbage collection, and more.
Located in the Burnsville/Eagan/Savage #191 school district, the neighborhood schools are Hidden Valley Elementary School, Eagle Ridge Middle School, and Burnsville High School.
Living in Savage!
Located just 20 miles south of the Twin Cities and conveniently situated between two major transportation routes, Highway 169 and Interstate 35W, which offers quick access to freeways and jobs. There are many reasons to live, work and play in Savage. It’s friendly, has a quaint downtown, a multitude of parks, trails and outdoor recreational opportunities, and a fascinating history.
Just some of the things Savage has to offer:
- Dan Patch Heritage Room – in the library where the rich history of Savage has been on display for the public since 1997
- The Savage Arts Council – provides annual events such as a juried show and competition, the Minnesota River Arts Fair, and the Scott County Art Crawl. They also hold workshops and classes at the Savage library
- Life Time Fitness – purchase a membership or Savage residents may pay a daily fee to use the club, including both an indoor & outdoor pool
- Home to 23 parks that range in size from small neighborhood parks to large, regional parks like Murphy-Hanrehan
- Murphy-Hanrehan Park Reserve – includes boating, canoeing, cross country ski, an off leash dog park, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, a horseshoe pit, mountain biking , nature area, picnic shelter, snowmobiling, and walking trails
- Savage Community Park – includes baseball/softball field, boating, bocce court, canoeing, fishing, grill area, hiking, pickleball, picnic shelter, playground, soccer/lacrosse field, skateboard park, and walking trails