20 Mar 13360 Gunflint Path, Apple Valley, MN
List Price $645,000
Gorgeous Two Story nestled on lovely lot with wooded backdrop in prime location! Stunning interior updates and decor. Spacious entry foyer, plus beautiful living and dining rooms with hardwood floors provide the initial welcome. Gourmet Kitchen offers new cabinetry, ceramic tile backsplash, granite countertops, Stainless Steel appliances and center island. Adjacent dinette has sliding glass doors to updated composite deck. Main floor family room is perfectly placed for desirable open floor plan and includes brick front gas burning fireplace and large windows. Comfortable office is a perfect WFH place. Primary bedroom with fully renovated Ensuite bath, experience the luxury! Two large bedrooms and renovated hall bath on upper level. Wonderful walk-out amusement room in lower level offers 2nd fireplace plus nearby space for game table. Oversized 4th bedroom, 3/4 bath and storage space complete the layout. Nearly all new windows, renovated kitchen & baths, updated deck, concrete driveway. See it Today!
- Brick Front, Concrete Drive, Desirable Location, Composite Deck with Steps to Wonderful Yard
- Gorgeous hardwood flooring, neutral decor plus main level circular floor plan
- Gracious Entry Foyer, Living Room and Formal Dining Room for entertaining in style
- Renovated kitchen with antique white cabinetry, granite, tile backsplash, hardwood flooring and Stainless Steel appliances
- Main floor family room with gas fireplace plus front facing office
- Luxury Owner’s Suite with oversized bedroom, generous closet and fully renovated bath
- Fully finished lower level with 2nd fireplace, walk-out, bedroom, bath and storage
- Nearly all new windows, new lighting, solid wood trim and doors, impeccable condition, updated baths!
- Classic Full Brick Front Exterior
- Hipped Roof Line with Gutters
- Flat Concrete Driveway
- Epoxy Style Garage Flooring
- Large, usable lot with mature trees
- Stunning Wooded Views
- Updated Front Door with Sidelights
- Gracious 2-Story Entry Foyer
- Two Brick Front Fireplaces
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors
- Main level front facing office
- New Lighting
- Walk-out Lower Level
- School District #196
- Westview Elementary School
- Falcon Ridge Middle School
- Apple Valley High School
Living In Apple Valley!
The City of Apple Valley is conveniently located approximately 20 miles south of both downtown Minneapolis and downtown St. Paul, making for an easy commute. It is also just about 12 miles from MSP Airport, and 10 miles from the Mall of America.
Residents love all that Apple Valley has to offer, including:
- Lebanon Hills Regional Park Campground, surrounded by 2,000 acres of woods and lakes
- Kelley Park splash pad, playground, picnic shelter
- Family Aquatic Center featuring zero entry pool, waterslides, and lazy river
- Redwood Community Pool
- Alimagnet Park features picnic shelter & tables, playground, trails, volleyball court, disc golf, and canoe launch
- Cobblestone Lake Park is a 25 acre park surrounding Cobblestone Lake offering walking/biking paths, picnic shelter, playground, basketball play pad, and canoe launch
- Valleywood Golf Course and banquet room
- Minnesota Zoo – home to over 4,500 animals and 505 species
- Apple Valley Community Center offers banquet center, open gymnasium, basketball court, volleyball court, badminton court, pickle ball court, public meeting rooms, and more
- A variety of seasonal leagues and athletic programs for adults, including basketball, golf, kickball, softball, volleyball and bean bag
- Tons of shopping including Target, Walmart, Cub Foods, Aldi, Fresh Thyme, Kohl’s, Home Depot, Mendards, and more!
- A variety of restaurants including The Tavern Grill, Celts Craft House, El Azteca, Applebee’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Robin, Panino Brothers, Wild Bill’s Sports Saloon, Perkins, Rascals Bar & Grill, IHOP, Famous Dave’s BBQ, Ooka Sushi & Asian Hibachi not to mention tons of fast food options!