07 Mar 1313 Oak Street, Farmington, MN
List Price $369,000
Fantastic Split Level home adjoining park land, close to walking trails! Gracious entry foyer with transom and sidelight windows provides the initial welcome! Unique design and floor plan! Large living room offers vaulted ceiling, open railings and window overlooking the backyard. Adjacent dining room has sliding glass door to deck and updated lighting! Bright and Sunny Kitchen offers corner sink with window, vaulted ceiling, pantry cabinet, snack bar plus Stainless Steel appliances. Primary bedroom has large closet and ceiling fan! Second bedroom and full bath nearby. Fabulous family room offers daylight windows, decorative oak ledge, and recessed lighting. Two bedrooms on lower level plus full bath! Nice storage space and laundry. Oversized deck with steps to yard! Flat yard adjoins park land, providing extra distance and beautiful views, great for kids, pets or gardening. Newer Roof, Gutters, Siding and Driveway, Insulated & Heated Garage, 6 panel doors upper level. See it soon.
- Gracious entry foyer with fantastic lighting and design sets the tone for open floor plan.
- Relax in the living room featuring a large window, vaulted ceilings and built-in storage cabinet! Adjacent dining room and kitchen create a desirable open floor plan.
- Bright and Sunny Kitchen is sure to delight the chef in the family! Plenty of cabinetry, vaulted ceiling, corner sink with window, Stainless Steel appliances including smooth top range and side by side style refrigerator, plus new dishwasher and microwave.
- Dining space offers vaulted ceiling, updated lighting and sliding glass door leading to the amazing deck and backyard space.
- Primary bedroom offers fresh decor, large window, spacious closet, ceiling fan with light. Second bedroom overlooks the backyard plus an updated full bath, all have Oak 6 panel doors.
- Lower level boasts Family Room with decorative oak ledge, recessed lights and daylight window, perfect for a theater set up.
- Two bedrooms on lower level each have ample closet space. Full hall bath, laundry room and great storage space finish the lower level
- Enjoy the outdoors from the large deck with steps to the yard. Nearby Walking trails around wetlands.
- Newer Easy Care Vinyl Siding
- Newer Roof and Gutters
- Insulated Garage Door
- Heated and Insulated Garage
- New Concrete Driveway
- Front door with Transom and Sidelight windows
- Update Lighting Fixtures
- Nice Wooden style Blinds
- Open Stair Railings
- 6 panel oak doors on upper level Large Deck with steps to yard
- Park land adjacentSchool District #192
- Farmington Elementary School
- Boeckman Middle School
- Farmington High School
Living in Farmington!
The City of Farmington is conveniently located approximately 30 miles south of both downtown Minneapolis and downtown St. Paul, making for an easy commute. It is also just about 18 miles from MSP Airport, and 10 miles from the Mall of America.
Residents love all that Farmington has to offer, including:
- 913 acres of park land & 48 miles of paved and nature trails to enjoy all of your favorite outdoor activities
- Whitetail Woods Regional Park offers walking and cross-country ski trails, play area, picnic shelter, sledding hill and more!
- Dakota City Heritage Village is a 1900’s historical village with 22 historical buildings and ten thousand historical artifacts
- The Rambling River Center offers programming for adults 50+, including fitness equipment, computer labs, and rentals available for banquet and meeting rooms
- Fountain Valley Golf Club is a beautiful par-72 course plus full driving range
- Home of the Dakota County Fairgrounds, enjoy the annual county fair featuring amusement rides, live music, games, livestock, petting zoo, car show, demolition derby, and more!
- Lots of great restaurants including Bourbon Butcher, Farm Town Brew Hall, Farmington Steak House, Las Enchiladas, Farmington Tap House & Grill, Longbranch Saloon & Eatery, Weng’s Kitchen, The Mug, Celt’s Pub, and El Charro Mexican Restaurant