30 Mar 366 Cimarron Road, Apple Valley, MN
List Price $510,000
Gorgeous custom-built Two Story with wonderful layout, open design and quality workmanship! Customize your living space, main level offers 3 flexible gathering rooms: family room near the kitchen, library or office with fireplace and closets plus spacious formal dining room. Gourmet kitchen features Granite c.tops, abundance of cabinetry, walkout and large snack bar. Unique Primary bedroom offers vaulted ceilings, large closet, 2 office spaces, or extra closets, plus luxury Ensuite with walk-in shower, and jetted tub! All bedrooms have walk-in closets! Lower Level has egress windows, and rough-ins for bath and in-floor heat. Gleaming Hardwood Flooring, Beautiful Glass French Doors, Fans & Solid Interior Doors! Updates include new carpet, paint, water heater and deck. Oversized 3-car garage with 12 foot ceilings and rough-in for in-floor heating. Private wooded, .5+Acre lot with space for playset or firepit, and butterfly garden! Easy access to 35E & 77 plus nearby Park and Ride!
- Custom interior with gleaming hardwood flooring, French doors, high ceilings with fans and fireplace.
- Main level offers 3 gathering spaces. Designed as Family Room, Library and Formal Dining room, these spaces flow together and offer flexible use.
- Gourmet kitchen is sure to delight the chef in the family! Abundant cabinetry, Granite countertops, large workspace, snack bar, window over the sink , glass front display cabinets, and hardwood flooring.
- Bright, Sunny interior with oversized windows and doorways to capture the natural lighting.
- Amazing Primary Bedroom with Ensuite bath includes large walk-in closet, lofted dual office spaces plus luxury bath with walk-in shower and jetted tub.
- Upper level bedrooms are generous in size and offer walk-in closets, solid doors, overhead lighting and large windows! Upper level laundry plus full hall bath.
- Lower level offers opportunity to build equity. High ceilings, egress windows for additional bedroom option plus rough-ins for both in-floor heating and future bath.
- Oversized Garage with rough-in for in-floor heating, 3 seperate garage doors and plenty of room for parking on the driveway.
- Private, Wonderfully Wooded lot is over .5 Acres in size and offers a flat area for kids playset, firepit or garden. Mature trees and beautiful views from the hilltop site.
- Entirely custom home built in 2005 offers the advantages of newer construction on a mature lot.
- Main Level Flexible Layout
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors
- Glass French Doors
- High Ceilings and Fans
- Granite Countertops
- Solid interior doors and trim
- Desirable Wooded Location
- Generous Bedrooms with walk-in closets
- Fresh Paint and Carpet
- Beautiful Primary Bedroom
- Custom Ensuite Bath
- Lower Level opportunity
- Wooded .5 Acre Lot
- Updated Deck
- School District #196
- Echo Park Elementary
- Falcon Ridge Middle School
- Apple Valley High School
Living in Apple Valley!
The City of Apple Valley is conveniently located approximately 20 miles south of both downtown Minneapolis and downtown St. Paul, making for an easy commute. It is also just about 12 miles from MSP Airport, and 10 miles from the Mall of America.
Residents love all that Apple Valley has to offer, including:
- Lebanon Hills Regional Park Campground, surrounded by 2,000 acres of woods and lakes
- Kelley Park splash pad, playground, picnic shelter
- Family Aquatic Center featuring zero entry pool, waterslides, and lazy river
- Redwood Community Pool
- Alimagnet Park features picnic shelter & tables, playground, trails, volleyball court, disc golf, and canoe launch
- Cobblestone Lake Park is a 25 acre park surrounding Cobblestone Lake offering walking/biking paths, picnic shelter, playground, basketball play pad, and canoe launch
- Valleywood Golf Course and banquet room
- Minnesota Zoo – home to over 4,500 animals and 505 species
- Apple Valley Community Center offers banquet center, open gymnasium, basketball court, volleyball court, badminton court, pickle ball court, public meeting rooms, and more
- A variety of seasonal leagues and athletic programs for adults, including basketball, golf, kickball, softball, volleyball and bean bag
- Tons of shopping including Target, Walmart, Cub Foods, Aldi, Fresh Thyme, Kohl’s, Home Depot, Mendards, and more!
- A variety of restaurants including The Tavern Grill, Celts Craft House, El Azteca, Applebee’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Robin, Panino Brothers, Wild Bill’s Sports Saloon, Perkins, Rascals Bar & Grill, IHOP, Famous Dave’s BBQ, Ooka Sushi & Asian Hibachi not to mention tons of fast food options!