27 Apr 8030 133rd Street W, Apple Valley, MN
List Price $724,000
It’s your time now! First time ever available! Fantastic 2- Story nestled on .7 Acre Private lot with Inground Pool and Fenced Yard. Featuring Front Courtyard overlooking quiet Cul-de-sac in Premiere Location. Gorgeous, custom designed floor plan! Main level office with built-ins, Living & Dining Rooms with updated carpet and new windows. Central Kitchen offers Oak cabinetry, center island, pantry, plus walkout to the deck. Generous dinette space with built-in cabinetry and front window. Amazing Family Room features hardwood flooring, Oak-beamed ceiling, brick front gas fireplace and beautiful built-ins. Huge Primary bedroom with ensuite bath and walk-in closet. Walk-out lower level offers amusement room, theater space, wet-bar plus 5th bedroom and 3/4 bath. Many new windows, updated carpeting, newer water heater. Private, lush, green Resort-like backyard with Patio, Water Feature, Gazebo and Putting Green! Updated pool filter, pump & new liner! Premiere Home, Yard, and Location!
- Custom Design with Central Staircase, Executive Main Level Office, Large Living, and Dining Rooms
- Family Room with Beautiful Beamed Ceiling, Gleaming Hardwood Floors, Brick Front Gas Fireplace, and Lovely Built-in Cabinets plus two Sliding Glass Doors
- Centrally located Kitchen is sure to delight the chef in the family! Abundant Cabinetry, Elevated Snack Bar, Pantry Cabinets, Planning Desk, and Sliding Glass Door walk-out to the Deck overlooking the Pool
- Generous Primary Bedroom with Walk-in Closet and Large Private Ensuite Bath with Dual Sink Vanity
- Three additional Bedrooms on Upper Level, with ample Closet Space, Neutral Carpeting, and nearby Full Bath with Tiled Shower
- Lower Level Amusement Room, perfect for a Theater, Plus Large Game Room, Wet-Bar and 5th Bedroom/bath
- Sparkling In-ground Pool with New Pool Liner in 2022, Updated Sand Filter, and Pump
- Resort Style Backyard! Perfect for Entertaining Friends and Family. Swim in the Pool, Relax under the Gazebo, or Compete on the Putting Green!
- Exterior is a combination of timeless White Stucco with Cedar Shake Roof, plus Beautiful Brick Accents! Charming Window Boxes complete the look
- Wonderfully Wooded lot is over .7 Acres with Lush Greenery, Hillside Water Feature, Gazebo, Complete Privacy, and Fully Fenced
- Front Facing Courtyard with Aggregate Concrete, perfect for Morning Coffee or Happy Hour
- Peaceful Front Courtyard
- Inground Pool, New Liner
- Water Feature and Gazebo
- Wooded .7 Acre Lot
- Privacy plus Putting Green
- Custom Designed Layout
- Solid interior doors and trim
- Executive Style Office
- Generous Bedrooms with large closets
- Gorgeous Family Room
- Generous Primary Bedroom
- Ensuite Bath and Walk-in
- Walk-out Lower Level
- Game Room plus Wet-bar
- Central Kitchen and Dining
- School District #196
- Westview Elementary
- Falcon Ridge Middle School
- Apple Valley High School
Living in Apple Valley!
The City of Apple Valley is conveniently located approximately 20 miles south of both downtown Minneapolis and downtown St. Paul, making for an easy commute. It is also just about 12 miles from MSP Airport, and 10 miles from the Mall of America.
Residents love all that Apple Valley has to offer, including:
- Lebanon Hills Regional Park Campground, surrounded by 2,000 acres of woods and lakes
- Kelley Park splash pad, playground, picnic shelter
- Family Aquatic Center featuring zero entry pool, waterslides, and lazy river
- Redwood Community Pool
- Alimagnet Park features picnic shelter & tables, playground, trails, volleyball court, disc golf, and canoe launch
- Cobblestone Lake Park is a 25 acre park surrounding Cobblestone Lake offering walking/biking paths, picnic shelter, playground, basketball play pad, and canoe launch
- Valleywood Golf Course and banquet room
- Minnesota Zoo – home to over 4,500 animals and 505 species
- Apple Valley Community Center offers banquet center, open gymnasium, basketball court, volleyball court, badminton court, pickle ball court, public meeting rooms, and more
- A variety of seasonal leagues and athletic programs for adults, including basketball, golf, kickball, softball, volleyball and bean bag
- Tons of shopping including Target, Walmart, Cub Foods, Aldi, Fresh Thyme, Kohl’s, Home Depot, Mendards, and more!
- A variety of restaurants including The Tavern Grill, Celts Craft House, El Azteca, Applebee’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Robin, Panino Brothers, Wild Bill’s Sports Saloon, Perkins, Rascals Bar & Grill, IHOP, Famous Dave’s BBQ, Ooka Sushi & Asian Hibachi not to mention tons of fast food options!