19 May 604 Monn Avenue, Vadnais Heights, MN
List Price $285,000
Fantastic, fresh and move-in ready One-Level living! Desirable open floor plan features Great Room with gas fireplace, fresh paint, new carpeting and sliding glass door walkout to the patio. Adjacent dining room has slate tile flooring, ceiling fan with light and plenty of space for entertaining. Bright, front facing kitchen offers plenty of cabinetry, tile flooring, Granite Countertops, snack bar, updated sink with large window, newer faucet and tile backsplash. Kitchen also has Stainless steel appliances including side-by-side fridge and built in microwave! Two generous bedrooms each have ample closet space, ceiling fans with lights, fresh paint and new carpeting. Nearby Full bath with zero clearance tiled shower and updated fixtures. Laundry room with mechanical systems and some storage space plus 2 car garage. Wonderful community of single level townhomes in convenient Vadnais Heights location. Quick possession possible. See it today.
- Gracious entry with updated slate tile flooring and access to garage provides the initial welcome
- Large living room features corner fireplace, new carpet and sliding glass door walkout to the patio
- Adjacent dining room with ceiling fan/light, tile flooring and large snack counter, open to the kitchen creates a desirable open floor plan!
- Bright and Sunny Kitchen is sure to delight the chef! Plenty of cabinetry, window over the sink, Granite Countertops, tile backsplash, newer faucet and Stainless Steel appliances too.
- Primary Bedroom offers new carpeting, fresh paint, ceiling fan with light, 2 windows and a walk-in closet.
- Second bedroom overlooks the backyard and includes new carpeting, fresh paint and ample closet space.
- Updated full hall bath includes a zero clearance tile shower for easy entry and safety
- Mechanical systems and laundry room offer some storage space in the unit.
- Attached two car garage is fully sheet rocked and provides additional storage space. New overhead garage door to be installed prior to closing.
- Enjoy the outdoors from the patio with adjacent green space.
- Freshly painted with all new carpeting! New garage door prior to closing plus fireplace and duct work professionally cleaned
- Easy Care Vinyl Siding
- All living on one level
- Zero clearance shower
- Granite Counter tops
- Slate Tile Flooring
- Ceramic tile back splash
- Freshly painted interior
- All new carpeting
- Corner Gas Fireplace
- Patio and green space
- Central Location with easy commute access
- Desirable End Unit
- No thru-traffic street
- School District #624
- Vadnais Heights Elementary School
- Sunrise Park Middle School
- White Bear Lake Area High School
Living in Vadnais Heights!
The city of Vadnais Heights is conveniently located approximately 8 miles north of St. Paul and 15 miles northeast of Minneapolis. It is also about 16 miles from MSP airport and 20 miles from the Mall of America.
Residents love all that Vadnais Heights has to offer, including:
- 14 parks covering 100+ acres of parkland. A great variety of playgrounds, natural and paved trails, picnic shelters, and sports fields, courts & rinks
- Lots of shopping options including Target, Walmart, Fresh Thyme Market, and Marshalls
- A great variety of dining options, including Panera, Chipotle, Jersey Mike’s, and Papa Murphy’s Pizza
- Spring Scavenger Hunt – each year, participants who complete the scavenger hunt at local parks and public locations and receive a free goodie bag
- Heritage Days – the annual summer festival including a parade, car show, food, entertainment, sports tournaments, and much more!
- Music in the Park – on select Wednesdays in June and July, enjoy a free outdoor concert
- Scarecrow Trail – the annual Halloween tradition where local businesses and residents install scarecrow creations along the trail at Community Park