31 Aug 4235 Longfellow Avenue, Minneapolis, MN
List Price $265,000
Fantastic one and a half story charmer in the Standish Neighborhood. This home faces West for wonderful afternoon lighting through the living room picture window. Dining space with adjacent walk-out sliding glass door leads you to the cozy kitchen. Extra cabinet space provides room for all your kitchen storage needs. Tall ceilings create a spacious feel throughout the main floor! Main-level Bathroom features an extra deep tub and the coolest floor tile you will see in awhile. Two spacious bedrooms upstairs and additional closet storage. Downstairs you’ll find a finished room that is perfectly situated as an office, movie room or hangout spot. Great opportunity to live near the cities with plenty of great attractions around! One block away from Cedar Avenue! Close to great South MPLS restaurants, shopping and Lake Nokomis. Come check this one out today!
- Amazing location in the Standish Neighborhood of South Minneapolis. Close to Downtown and lots of great restaurants and shopping choices.
- Close to Lake Nokomis and Lake Hiawatha.
- Large living room with big windows and sliding glass door in dining room leads to the side yard
- Main floor includes a spacious living room with lots of light pouring in from two windows.
- Home faces west with afternoon sun in the living and dining room!
- 2 upper level bedrooms easily fit Queen-size beds
- Main floor Full Bath with extra deep tub and beautiful, unique floor tile.
- Lower level features bonus finished area that can be used as a family room, office or playroom.
- The back yard is spacious and private. Perfect to relax around a fire on a summer evening.
- 2-car garage provides additional storage and off-street parking.
- One block east of Cedar Avenue! Minutes away from Highways 35 & 55.
- Enjoy the close proximity to Minnehaha Falls and the Mississippi River walking trails
- Gorgeous Private Backyard!
- Minutes from Lake Nokomis and Lake Hiawatha 2
- -Car Garage
- Mature Tree-lined streets
- Updated Paint Throughout!
- Close to Minnehaha Falls and the Mississippi River
- Awesome Standish Neighborhood Location
- 2 Bedrooms on upper level plus large Main Floor Bath
- Bonus Finished Room in the Basement
- School District #1
- Northrup Elementary School
- Sanford Middle School
- Roosevelt High School
Living in Minneapolis!
The Standish neighborhood in Minneapolis is located within the Powderhorn community. It is home to about 6,000 residents. The light rail lines conveniently link the neighborhood to downtown Minneapolis, MSP Airport, and the Mall of America.
Residents love all that the neighborhood has to offer, including:
- Sibley Park – 8 acre park featuring a playground, wading pool, walking paths, and a variety of sport fields, courts, & rinks. There is also a recreation center offering a community kitchen, computer lab, meeting rooms, and more!
- Annual summer event featuring food, live music, and bounce house!
- Colossal Cafe – known for it’s extensive breakfast menu
- Northbound Smokehouse & Brewpub – award winning full-service restaurant with onsite craft brewery
- Close to Lake Hiawatha and Lake Nokomis, enjoy all the recreational opportunities these lakes have to offer, including miles of walking/biking trails, swimming braces, parks, picnic areas, boat & kayak rentals, and so much more!
- Nearby Powderhorn Park also offers playground, playing fields, and a park building that hosts a wide variety of community education programs
- The popular Minnehaha Falls and Minnehaha Park – enjoy the 193 acre park with 53 foot waterfall!
- Enjoy a meal at Matt’s Bar and Grill, “home of the original Jucy Lucy’!