20 Sep 2101 Great Oaks Drive presented by Burnsville Realtor Sheryl Petrashek
Stunning Classic 2-Story, Updated & Move-in Ready!
Open Concept Floor Plan for Today’s Living. Den with Oak Crown Molding & Wainscoting, Elegant Dining Room for Entertaining, or Create a Main Floor Playroom!
Kitchen offers New Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors, White Cabinets & Built-in Dual Pantry. Fantastic Family Room Features Full Wall of Built-ins Surrounding Gas Fireplace, plus Entertainment Center including New TV!
Luxury Owner’s Suite, Large Bedrooms, New Carpet, New Furnace/AC, Garage Door, Freshly Painted, and Sport Court!
List Price: $349,000.
When the current owners first moved in, they were most excited about the back yard and the great location. “We loved the back yard and deck where we could entertain and kids could play basketball and play on the playset. We also loved the great location with excellent proximity to both downtowns.”
Built in 1993, this two story home boasts 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, and an attached 3-car garage and includes 2,200 finished square feet on a .37 acre lot. The property taxes for 2018 are $4,302.
Located in the Burnsville-Eagan-Savage School District #191, the neighborhood school are William Byrne Elementary School, John Metcalf Middle School, and Burnsville Senior High School.
The sellers believe the buyers of this home are sure to love the neighborhood. “We are in a great neighborhood with involved, caring neighbors who interact and look out for eachother This is probably the most important aspect of our move here. The neighbors schedule many neighborhood events throughout the year, so everyone is connected if they choose to be. Events include a progressive dinner, golf outings, a kids Memorial Day parade, evening happy hours at various homes, and BBQ events in the meadow area.”
Location, location, location!
- Quick access to both 35E & 35W makes for an easy commute to either downtown St. Paul or Minneapolis!
- Walking distance to Terrace Oaks West Park, which offers both paved & natural trails, play equipment, picnic shelter, & more.
- Close to many other entertainment options such as the Minnesota Zoo, Burnsville Civic Center ampitheater, and Buck Hill Ski & Snowboard Area!
- Also nearby is Burnsville Center, plus a great variety of other shopping & restaurant options!
Home has Tons of Great Features Including:
- New Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Granite Kitchen Countertops
- Freshly Painted Kitchen Cabinets plus Updated Hardware
- Updated Paint & Flooring in Many Rooms
- Tons of Built-ins in Family Room
- Updated Lighting
- Freshly Painted Exterior
- New Garage Door
- Newer Furnace & A/C
- Driveway Recently Sealcoated
The sellers added, “Our 3 children loved growing up in our home. 2101 Great Oaks Drive is sealed with a lot of love and wonderful memories!”