20725 Jutland Place Offered by Lakeville Realtor Sheryl Petrashek
Majestic Two Story with Amazing Views! Stunning Home is Perfectly Updated for Today’s Style! Enameled Trim, Crown Molding, Custom Ceilings, Built-ins, Heated Floors! Open Concept Floor Plan with Gorgeous Great Room Featuring Full Wall of Windows, Chef’s Kitchen, Main Floor Office! Open Staircase leads to Glamorous Owner’s Bedroom with ensuite Bath and Private Balcony, plus 3 Bedrooms and Large Laundry. Fully Finished Walk-out Lower Level with Bar, Fireplace, Family Room, Bedroom and Studio! Cul-de-sac Lot with Easy Commute Access! Huge Garage! See it Today! List Price: 569,000.
In chatting with the sellers, their excitement about this home was clear. “Finding Jutland Place was finding the perfect home to raise our children. The house is open, bright and airy with sweeping ceilings, two family room spaces, a gourmet eat in kitchen, and ample space for any function we would need. We have space for a music room, a workout room, multiple offices, a game room with bar, a studio crafting space, and a theater room for family movie night.”
“Outside, we were most excited about our girls walking to the quaint neighborhood park, playing with other kids in the quiet cul-de-sac, or enjoying a book on the outdoor decks. The unique elevated location and build with 4 decks provides beautiful sunsets views for miles and ample outdoor space for a large sitting area with a fire pit, dining space, and cozy lounge spaces. The views can also be enjoyed from the inside with walls of windows in the family room and luxury owner’s suite.”
Built in 2003, this two story home boasts 5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, and an attached 4-car garage and includes 5,375 finished square feet on a .77 acre lot. The property taxes for 2016 were $8,473.
Commuters will love the easy access to I35, with ability to select 35W or 35E for direct routes to either Minneapolis or St. Paul. Just 15 minutes from the Mall of America, 20 minutes from the Airport and about 25 minutes from either Downtown!
The current owners believe the buyers of this home are sure to appreciate how convenient and efficient it is.
“Being an established home and a quality build, there is little maintenance required which allows for more family time. The landscaping is mature and easy care, the exterior maintenance free, and the mechanics all quiet and efficient. The location of the home allows for quick and easy access to 35W for commuting as well as multiple shopping centers, restaurants, medical centers, recreational centers, and theater. There is also an abundance of outdoor activities with Lake Marion, Kensington Park, and Ritter Park for boating, water sports, hiking, archery, and cross country skiing. You get a sense of well-being and balance living at Jutland Place.”
Located in the high demand Lakeville School District 194, the neighborhood schools are Lakeview Elementary School, McGuire Middle School, and Lakeville South High School.
Very nearby is Lake Marion, a full recreational lake which offers year round fishing opportunities with 3 fishing piers. There are several boat launches, parks and playgrounds around the lake, as well as the great sandy beach at Antler’s Park.
The paved Juno Trail system runs along a portion of the west side of the lake for walking and biking enjoyment. Access to the trail is within walking distance from the property.
The current owners love the neighborhood. “There is a true sense of community in our neighborhood, everyone looks out for each other. At the same time, it is peaceful and private. You can be involved as much or as little as you want. The same can be said about the school community. Lakeville School District is one of the best in MN so we knew our kids would have a holistic balance of the best education and a diverse range of social activities.”
Home has Tons of Great Features including:
- Soaring 18 ft. ceilings in foyer & family room, 9 ft. ceilings in rest of main floor
- 2 story picture window in family room offering scenic view
- Oversized island, granite countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances in kitchen
- 2 gas fireplaces! Main floor family room featuring full mantle with built-in bookcase. Lower level stone fireplace with oversized painted wood mantle
- Built-ins by fireplace, in master bath, mud room, and more
- Decorative pressed tile ceilings in dining room, main floor office, main floor bath, and lower level bar
- Full lower level bar area with granite countertops and stainless sink
- Master bedroom features coffered ceilings, crown molding, sliding door to private balcony
- Master bath features large walk-in 2-person ceramic and glass shower plus jetted spa tub. Also a great make-up sitting area
- Adjustable shelving and clothing rack storage system in master closet
- Coil wire heated ceramic floor system in master bath & 2nd floor hallway bath
- Wirzbo in-floor hydronic heating system in lower level ceramic tile floor
- Custom closet systems in master closet and mudroom workshop
- 4 maintenance-free composite decks featuring copper finish post caps and aluminum spindles
- Metal sprial staircase from main deck to lower level patio
About this home
Year Built: 2003
Total Finished Square Feet: 5,375
Bedrooms: 5, 4 on upper level
Garage: 4-Car Attached
School District: Lakeville #194
Upper Level Laundry Room
Fireplaces: 2 gas burning
Decks: 4 (main level kitchen, master balcony, 2nd floor rear bedroom, and main floor office).
For More Information or to Request a Showing
Comments are closed