02 Apr 2070 Valley Creek Lane Presented by Shakopee Realtor Sheryl Petrashek
Majestic, Stylish Two Story backing to Park!
Open Concept Floor Plan, Perfect for Today’s Lifestyle! Great Room Features Dual Sided Fireplace plus Gorgeous Views of Twin Cities Skyline! Main Level Office with Built-ins, Gourmet Kitchen boasts White Cabinets, Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances, Amazing Owner’s Suite with Luxury Bath and Views! Extras include Upper Level Laundry, Custom Closets, Transom and Bay Windows, Walk-out Lower Level, Concrete Porch, Stone Accents, Dual Entrance Doors, Freshly Painted, Quality Built by Cuddigan, See it Today!
List Price: $499,000.
When the current owners first moved in, they were excited about all the features this home has to offer. “This magestic home on a hill with high ceilings and spectacular views made us feel like we had purchased our very own mansion. The views are phenomenal from all three levels. On a clear day we can see the Minneapolis skyline. The fall colors out the back windows are spectacular.”
“We also love the master bath with the incredible views, the walk-in shower with dual shower heads. The laundry room on the second floor among the bedrooms is a nice, convenient feature of the home. All the bedroom closets have customizable, modular shelving/drawers for individual configuration. Spacious lower level currently framed in for 2 large bedrooms, a spacious family/rec room, utility room and a roughed in bathroom. Large open-concept kitchen, dining, and living room is a key feature as is the dual-sided fireplace.”
Built in 2005, this two story home boasts 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, and an attached 3-car garage and includes 3,233 finished square feet on a .34 acre lot. The property taxes for 2018 are $6,628.
Located in the high demand Shakopee School District 720, the neighborhood school are Jackson Elementary School, West Junior High School, and Shakopee High School.
The sellers believe the buyers of this home are sure to love it’s great location and more! “Convenient location to hospital, shopping, movie theater, easy access to highway 169. Great views of fall colors and fireworks displays to the north from inside the home. Nice park behind the house, perfect for younger children. Quiet neighborhood. Quiet dishwasher, soft closing toilet seat covers, in ground sprinkler system.”
Location, location, location!
Just a few of the many nearby attreactions include:
- Valleyfair Amusement Park
- Horse Racing at Canterbury Park
- Fall Fun at Sever’s Corn Maze
- Golfing at Stonebrooke Golf Club
- The Landing – Interactive Historical Museum
- Mystic Lake Casino
- Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
- Shakopee Community Center offers Fitness Center, Indoor Aquatic Center, Skate Park, Meeting Space and more!
- Skating at Shakopee Ice Arena
- Many Parks and Miles of Recreational Trails
Home has Tons of Great Features Including:
- Gracious Foyer with Volume Ceilings, Transom Windows, Chandelier, and Large Closet
- Gorgeous Dual Sided Fireplace warms both the Living and Family Rooms
- Custom Arched Doorways
- Gourmet Kitchen with Staineless Steel Appliances, Double Oven, Granite Countertops, Center Island, Custom Backsplash & more!
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors
- Ensuite Bath with Jetted Tub, Dual Vanities, and Separate Walk-in Shower with Cutom Tile and Dual Shower Heads
- Large Walk-in Closets with Custom Shelving
- Convenient 2nd Floor Laundry Room with Sink and tons of Cabinet and Counter Space
- Opportunity to Add Additional Space by Finishing the Walk-out Basement. Currently framed for two Large Bedrooms, a Recreational Room, plus Roughed in Bathroom.
- In-Ground Sprinkler System