05 Dec 14870 Bittersweet Circle presented by Rosemount Realtor Sheryl Petrashek
Affordable and true One-level living! Open, bright floor plan with no steps at the front door or garage entry. Large great room offers space for your formal dining table, vaulted ceiling, fan and cozy gas fireplace. Glass French Doors introduce the Sunroom which features tile flooring, numerous windows and a walk-out to the generous patio. Spacious kitchen includes open window connecting to the great room, updated appliances, plenty of Oak cabinetry, hardwood floors and a sunny window, perfect for a breakfast table. Primary bedroom includes large windows overlooking the backyard, walk-in closet and private 3/4 bath. Second bedroom, full bath and linen closet plus convenient laundry room complete this home. Enjoy the generous attached two car garage with window plus Cul-de-sac location! All new carpeting and fresh paint ensures move-in ready condition. Updated AC, water heater and water softener. See it today! Easy to show and quick close possible.
List Price: $299,900
Built in 1999, this townhome offers 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 2-car garage. It includes 1,587 finished square feet and property taxes for 2022 are $2,608.
Located in the high demand Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan School District #196, the neighborhood schools are Rosemount Elementary School, Rosemount Middle School, and Rosemount High School.
Living in Rosemount!
The City of Rosemount is conveniently located approximately 15 miles south of both downtown Minneapolis & downtown St. Paul, making for an easy commute! It is also about 13 miles from MSP Airport and 12 miles from the Mall of America. Covering nearly 36 square miles, Rosemount offers the advantages of living in a community with both a small town feel and a large metropolitan city atmosphere.
Residents love all that Rosemount has to offer, including:
- Leprechaun Days – the city’s annual week-long summer festival features a carnival, parade, fireworks, medallion hunt, sporting competitions, bingo, and more
- Central Park – Enjoy a concert or community event at the bandshell, play at the park, walk or bike the paved trails around the adjacent ponds, or cool off at the splash pad in the summer months
- Rosemount Community Center offers an auditorium, banquet hall, gymnasium, & meeting rooms. Rent out the space you need for a reception, family gathering, birthday party, or business meeting
- Rosemount Ice Arena – enjoy open skating or rent the arena for an event
- Steeple Center – home to 55+ adult programming & activities and the Rosemount Area Arts Council. Available to rent and is a great place for weddings, meetings, parties, & performances
- Dozens of community parks offering a variety of playground equipment, sports fields & courts, picnic shelters, walking trails, outdoor skating rinks, and more
- Skate Park – street-influenced design for skate boarders, in-line skaters, scooters and BMX bikers
- Brockway Park Disc Golf Course offers a nine-hold disc golf course
- A great variety of shopping and restaurants including Aldi, Cub Foods, Top’s Tavern, Carbone’s Pizza, The Clover, Fireside Restaurant & Bar, Las Tortillas Mexican Restaurant, Giuseppe’s Italian Ristorante, Suzie’s Kitchen, Celts Irish Pub, and more