14 Sep 14182 Pennock Ave #304 presented by Apple Valley Realtor Sheryl Petrashek
Spacious Condo on top Floor in Central Apple Valley. Desirable complex is well maintained and includes private garage and inground pool. Condo offers large living room with sliding glass door to Sunny Balcony overlooking front entrance. Adjacent dining space and Updated Kitchen offers white cabinetry, smooth top range, built-in microwave and newer dishwasher. Primary bedroom has large window, dual sided closet and attached private full bath. Second bedroom has front facing window and ample closet space. Full hall bath and several storage closets plus in-unit private washer and dryer! Storage closet just steps away from the unit! Private garage is not far from entrance plus beautiful grounds and a community pool. Available for quick closing. Make plans to see this one today.
List Price: $155,000
Built in 1983, this condo offers 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 1 car detached garage. It includes 948 finished square feet and property taxes for 2022 are $1,092.
Located in the high demand Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan School District #196, the neighborhood schools are Southview Elementary School, Valley Middle School, and Apple Valley High School.
Living in Apple Valley!!!
The City of Apple Valley is conveniently located approximately 20 miles south of both downtown Minneapolis and downtown St. Paul, making for an easy commute. It is also just about 12 miles from MSP Airport, and 10 miles from the Mall of America.
Residents love all that Apple Valley has to offer, including:
- Lebanon Hills Regional Park Campground, surrounded by 2,000 acres of woods and lakes
- Kelley Park splash pad, playground, picnic shelter
- Family Aquatic Center featuring zero entry pool, waterslides, and lazy river
- Redwood Community Pool
- Alimagnet Park features picnic shelter & tables, playground, trails, volleyball court, disc golf, and canoe launch
- Cobblestone Lake Park is a 25 acre park surrounding Cobblestone Lake offering walking/biking paths, picnic shelter, playground, basketball play pad, and canoe launch
- Valleywood Golf Course and banquet room
- Minnesota Zoo – home to over 4,500 animals and 505 species
- Apple Valley Community Center offers banquet center, open gymnasium, basketball court, volleyball court, badminton court, pickle ball court, public meeting rooms, and more
- A variety of seasonal leagues and athletic programs for adults, including basketball, golf, kickball, softball, volleyball and bean bag
- Tons of shopping including Target, Walmart, Cub Foods, Aldi, Fresh Thyme, Kohl’s, Home Depot, Mendards, and more!
- A variety of restaurants including The Tavern Grill, Celts Craft House, El Azteca, Applebee’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Robin, Panino Brothers, Wild Bill’s Sports Saloon, Perkins, Rascals Bar & Grill, IHOP, Famous Dave’s BBQ, Ooka Sushi & Asian Hibachi not to mention tons of fast food options!