23 May 13601 Heather Hills Drive, Burnsville, MN
List Price $259,000
Updated End-unit, 3 Bedroom Townhome! Fantastic interior condition in central location. Living room offers front facing windows, neutral carpeting and brick front decorative fireplace. Kitchen boasts newer Maple cabinetry, glass front display cabinets, center island, dual wall ovens, window over the sink and matching black appliances. Adjacent dining space includes ceiling fan with light plus sliding glass door walkout to the deck. Wonderful Composite Deck has aluminum railing and space for dining, grilling and relaxing! Banquet table and bench can stay with the home. Owner’s bedroom includes Ensuite 3/4 bath and walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms plus an updated full hall bath. Bedrooms have laminate flooring, ceiling fans and new windows! Spacious unfinished lower level perfect for workshop, hobby room, mudroom or maybe a home gym! Laundry space plus mechanical systems. Furnace new in 2012, Water heater & Softener new in 2015. Clean and move-in ready, see it today.
- Updated Exterior with newer roof, siding and composite deck with aluminum railings
- Large living room with neutral carpeting and brick front decorative fireplace, plus front facing windows
- Beautiful Grassy Space out front with Mature Trees Gourmet kitchen is sure to delight the chef in the family! Abundant maple cabinetry, large workspace, snack bar, window over the sink, glass front display cabinets, and dual wall ovens
- Bright, Sunny dining space with ceiling fan and sliding glass door walkout to the Deck. Banquet table is available to stay
- Primary Bedroom with Ensuite 3/4 bath, laminate flooring plus large walk-in closet.
- Upper level bedrooms are generous in size and offer laminate flooring, ceiling fan with lights, newer windows plus nearby full hall bath
- Neutral colors, fresh paint and flooring make this a move-in ready property
- Lower level offers opportunity for use as a mud room, storage space, or easy conversion to a home gym or playroom.
- Laundry space includes washer and dryer. Updated water heater in 2015 and furnace in 2012
- Composite Deck is large and offers aluminum railings with plenty of space for grilling, dining and relaxing
- Great Central Burnsville location with easy access to commute routes and walking distance to parks
- Three Bedroom Up Layout
- Updated Laminate Floors
- New Sliding Glass Door
- Neutral Paint and Decor
- Dual Wall Ovens
- Ceilings Fans with Lights
- Desirable Central Location
- Primary Bedroom with walk-in closet and bath
- Updated Maple Cabinets
- Spacious Dining with banquet table available
- Brick front decorative fireplace in living room
- Lower Level opportunity
- Beautiful Grassy Space
- Newer Composite Deck School
- District #196
- Echo Park Elementary
- Falcon Ridge Middle School
- Apple Valley High School
Living in Burnsville!
Burnsville is a city 15 miles south of downtown Minneapolis in Dakota County, Minnesota. The city is situated on a bluff overlooking the south bank of the Minnesota River, upstream from its confluence with the Mississippi River. Burnsville boasts nearly 2,700 businesses (many in the areas of science, technology, healthcare, engineering, and math); hundreds of shops and restaurants (including the 1.2 million-square-foot Burnsville Center); more than 75 parks and miles of open spaces; a 1,000-seat regional theater – the Ames Center – that draws acts and attendees from far and wide; and many more amenities than you can imagine.
Residents love all that Burnsville has to offer, including:
- Birnamwood Golf Course is a beautiful 9-hole golf course.
- The Ames Center has two theaters, the 1,014 seat Masquerade Dance Theater and an intimate 150 seat Black Box Theater.
- Burnsville Ice Center provides year-round indoor skating opportunities including skating instruction, hockey skill development/improvement, Annual Ice Show, numerous hockey tournaments, public skating and skate rental.
- Burnsville is just a short 8 miles away from Mall of America.
- Buck Hill offers skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing in the winter. Check out their calendar for concerts in the summer and grab some food at their onsite restaurant, Buck ’54.
- Grand Slam Sports in Burnsville features over 30,000 square feet of activities, games, rides and sporting activities, including laser light tag, 18 holes of pirate themed mini-golf, extreme trampoline, video games, batting cages, bumper cars & more!
- ProKART provides the most exhilarating racing experience available to the public. Specially designed racing karts are capable of speeds approaching 40MPH. Darting around an indoor road course-style race track.
- SkaterApolis is an indoor skate park located in the Burnsville Center.
- Skateville has an indoor wooden skating floor with skate rentals available! Don’t forget to check out the snacks and arcade.
- Burnsville is home to more than 3,300 acres of parks and wildlife refuge lands
- Tons of shopping includes Target, Costco, Cub Foods, Home Depot, Menards, Walmart, and Burnsville Center Mall.
- Home to an endless variety of restaurants!