08 May 13510 Guild Avenue, Apple Valley, MN
List Price $575,000
Gorgeous, Guild Avenue 2-Story, updated and move-in ready! Gracious Front porch provides the initial welcome. Open, easy flowing floor plan, perfect for entertaining. Great Room and Formal Dining feature gleaming hardwood floors, and large front windows. Fully renovated Kitchen includes new cabinetry, tile backsplash with pot filler, center island, serving bar and custom appliances. Solarium-style dinette fills the Kitchen with natural lighting. Adjacent Family Room includes hardwood floors, oak paneled accent wall and brick front gas fireplace. Generous owner’s bedroom with dual walk-in closets and ensuite bath. Three additional bedrooms on upper level. Family Room with large windows, 2nd fireplace and walkout to yard, plus 5th Bedroom and bath! Updates include: Roof, Landscaping, Furnace, AC, Air Exchanger, all Carpeting. Wooded privacy, large deck, huge paver patio plus oversized garage, and flat driveway with concrete apron. See it soon.
- Brick Accents, Flat Driveway, Desirable Location, Deck with Steps to Wooded, Private Yard
- Gorgeous hardwood flooring, neutral decor plus main level circular floor plan
- Gracious Entry Foyer, Living Room and Formal Dining Room for entertaining in style
- Renovated kitchen with Contemporary Style Birch Cabinetry, Granite, Tile Backsplash, Hardwood Flooring, Pot-filler and Custom Appliances
- Solarium Style Dinette with full wall of Windows provides great Natural Lighting
- Main level Family Room with Oak Accent Wall and Brick Front Gas Fireplace
- Move-in Ready with Fresh Paint, all New Carpeting, updated Lighting and lovely Hardwood Floors
- Large Luxury Owner’s Suite offers two, generous walk-in closets and full Ensuite bath
- Fully finished lower level with 2nd fireplace, walk-out, bedroom, bath and storage
- Updates include Full Kitchen Renovation, Newer Roof, Furnace, AC, Air-exchanger, Water Heater, and Softener. What a great value.
- Main level Mud Room and Laundry Room
- Enjoy the Deck, updated Landscaping and Beautiful Brick Paver Patio in the private backyard
- Classic Two Story with Brick Accents
- Covered Concrete Porch
- Flat Driveway with Apron
- Over-sized Garage
- Privacy with Mature Trees
- Lovely Hardwood Floors
- Walkout Lower Level
- Fully Renovated Kitchen
- Two Brick Front Fireplaces
- Generous Bedroom Sizes
- Luxury Ensuite Bath
- Newer Roof with Gutters
- Updated Furnace, AC, Water Heater and Softener
- School District #196
- Westview Elementary School
- Falcon Ridge Middle School
- Apple Valley High School
Living In Apple Valley!
The City of Apple Valley is conveniently located approximately 20 miles south of both downtown Minneapolis and downtown St. Paul, making for an easy commute. It is also just about 12 miles from MSP Airport, and 10 miles from the Mall of America.
Residents love all that Apple Valley has to offer, including:
- Lebanon Hills Regional Park Campground, surrounded by 2,000 acres of woods and lakes
- Kelley Park splash pad, playground, picnic shelter
- Family Aquatic Center featuring zero entry pool, waterslides, and lazy river
- Redwood Community Pool
- Alimagnet Park features picnic shelter & tables, playground, trails, volleyball court, disc golf, and canoe launch
- Cobblestone Lake Park is a 25 acre park surrounding Cobblestone Lake offering walking/biking paths, picnic shelter, playground, basketball play pad, and canoe launch
- Valleywood Golf Course and banquet room
- Minnesota Zoo – home to over 4,500 animals and 505 species
- Apple Valley Community Center offers banquet center, open gymnasium, basketball court, volleyball court, badminton court, pickle ball court, public meeting rooms, and more
- A variety of seasonal leagues and athletic programs for adults, including basketball, golf, kickball, softball, volleyball and bean bag
- Tons of shopping including Target, Walmart, Cub Foods, Aldi, Fresh Thyme, Kohl’s, Home Depot, Mendards, and more!
- A variety of restaurants including The Tavern Grill, Celts Craft House, El Azteca, Applebee’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Robin, Panino Brothers, Wild Bill’s Sports Saloon, Perkins, Rascals Bar & Grill, IHOP, Famous Dave’s BBQ, Ooka Sushi & Asian Hibachi not to mention tons of fast food options!