13 Sep 13420 Gull Court, Apple Valley, MN
List Price $545,000
Gorgeous Curb Appeal on this stately Two Story home nestled on quiet Cul-de-sac lot with wooded privacy. Covered front Porch and Gracious entry foyer with stunning staircase provide the initial welcome. Living and Dining room combine for large open entertaining space! Large windows bring in nature views, note the bay window and crown molding trimwork. Updated Kitchen boasts newer antique style cabinetry, pantry cabinets, Granite Countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, plus custom center island with lunch counter! Family room completes the open concept layout and offers vaulted ceiling, brick fireplace and large windows! Primary suite has bay window, walk-in closet and full bath with jetted tub, walk-in shower and dual sinks. Three additional bedrooms on upper level. Fully finished lower level has oversized daylight windows, great space for game table, playroom or home gym. Yard offers privacy, paver patio in need of repair, Hot tub stays as-is. Concrete driveway and large garage! See it soon.
- Covered Front Porch, Flat Driveway, Desirable Location, Wooded Private Yard
- Gorgeous hardwood flooring, neutral decor plus main level circular floor plan
- Gracious Entry Foyer, Living Room and Formal Dining Room for entertaining in style
- Renovated kitchen with Antique Style Cabinetry, Granite, Tile Backsplash, Hardwood Flooring, and Built-in Dinette Eating Table
- Beautiful Bay Windows plus Crown Molding Trim work and Built in Bookshelves
- Main level Family Room with Brick Accent Wall and Brick Front Fireplace
- Large Owner’s Suite offers Bay Window, Built in Desk, Walk-in closet and full Ensuite bath
- Four Bedrooms on Upper Level, all with ample closet space and overhead fan/lights
- Fully finished lower level with several daylight windows and space for a game table, playroom or home gym. Rough-in for future bath
- Main level Mud Room and Laundry Room
- Enjoy the wooded private yard. Brick Paver Patio and Hot Tub included in As-Is condition
- Premiere, Oaks of Apple Valley Location on quiet Cul-de-sac with Mature Trees.
- Classic Two Story with Covered Concrete Porch
- Flat Concrete Driveway
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Location
- Privacy with Mature Trees
- Lovely Hardwood Floors
- Walkout Lower Level
- Fully Renovated Kitchen
- Brick Front Fireplace
- Beautiful Bay Windows
- Generous Bedroom Sizes
- Luxury Ensuite Bath
- 4 Bedrooms on Upper Lvl
- Lower Level with large daylight windows
- School District #196
- Westview Elementary
- Falcon Ridge Middle School
- Apple Valley High School
Living In Apple Valley!
The City of Apple Valley is conveniently located approximately 20 miles south of both downtown Minneapolis and downtown St. Paul, making for an easy commute. It is also just about 12 miles from MSP Airport, and 10 miles from the Mall of America.
Residents love all that Apple Valley has to offer, including:
- Lebanon Hills Regional Park Campground, surrounded by 2,000 acres of woods and lakes
- Kelley Park splash pad, playground, picnic shelter
- Family Aquatic Center featuring zero entry pool, waterslides, and lazy river
- Redwood Community Pool
- Alimagnet Park features picnic shelter & tables, playground, trails, volleyball court, disc golf, and canoe launch
- Cobblestone Lake Park is a 25 acre park surrounding Cobblestone Lake offering walking/biking paths, picnic shelter, playground, basketball play pad, and canoe launch
- Valleywood Golf Course and banquet room
- Minnesota Zoo – home to over 4,500 animals and 505 species
- Apple Valley Community Center offers banquet center, open gymnasium, basketball court, volleyball court, badminton court, pickle ball court, public meeting rooms, and more
- A variety of seasonal leagues and athletic programs for adults, including basketball, golf, kickball, softball, volleyball and bean bag
- Tons of shopping including Target, Walmart, Cub Foods, Aldi, Fresh Thyme, Kohl’s, Home Depot, Mendards, and more!
- A variety of restaurants including The Tavern Grill, Celts Craft House, El Azteca, Applebee’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Robin, Panino Brothers, Wild Bill’s Sports Saloon, Perkins, Rascals Bar & Grill, IHOP, Famous Dave’s BBQ, Ooka Sushi & Asian Hibachi not to mention tons of fast food options!