01 May 1016 Spruce Street, Farmington, MN
List Price $359,000
Best Value on the Market! Adorable and affordable Split Entry with Style! Fantastic floor plan with vaulted ceilings and many extra windows creates a bright, sunny interior. Open foyer with Oak banisters, plenty of space for guests. Great Room offers vaulted ceilings and desirable luxury vinyl-tile floors. Adjacent dinette has matching LVT floors, beautiful bayed windows and sliding door walkout to the deck. Spacious Kitchen offers vaulted ceilings, oak cabinetry, window over the sink, pantry plus all appliances. Two generous bedrooms on upper level with ample closet space. Updated full bath with new vanity, flooring and fixtures. Large lower level Family Room has 1/2 wainscoting, niche for TV, daylight windows and overhead lighting. Two additional bedrooms plus nicely updated 3/4 bath! Freshly painted interior with updated flooring make this move-in ready. Plenty of storage space. Deck with steps to Fully Fenced yard plus nearby walking trails! See this one soon!
- Gracious entry foyer with fantastic lighting and design sets the tone for open floor plan
- Relax in the living room featuring a large window, vaulted ceilings, and LVT flooring
- Adjacent dining room with bay window and kitchen create a desirable open floor plan
- Bright and Sunny Kitchen is sure to delight the chef in the family! Plenty of cabinetry, vaulted ceiling, window over the sink, pantry, and matching white appliances including gas stove and built-in microwave
- Dining space offers vaulted ceiling, upadated lighting, and sliding glass door leading to the deck and backyard space
- Primary bedroom offers fresh decor, large window, spacious closet, and ceiling fan with light. Second bedroom overlooks the backyard plus updated full bath
- Lower level boasts Family Room with decorative 1/2 wall, ceiling fan with light, and daylight window. Perfect for a theater set up
- Two bedrooms on lower level each have ample closet space. 3/4 bath, laundry room, and great storage space finish the lower level
- Enjoy the outdoors from the deck with steps to the fully fenced yard.
- Fantastic Nearby Walking trails around beautiful wetlands
- Easy Care Vinyl Siding
- Fully Fenced Yard
- Side Load Garage
- Nearby Walking Trails
- Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring
- Front door with Transom and Sidelight windows
- Updated Light Fixtures
- Updated Bathrooms
- Open Stair Railings
- Vaulted Main Level
- Deck with steps to yard
- Park land adjacent
- School District #192
- Farmington Elementary School
- Boeckman Middle School
- Farmington High School
Living in Farmington!
The City of Farmington is conveniently located approximately 30 miles south of both downtown Minneapolis and downtown St. Paul, making for an easy commute. It is also just about 18 miles from MSP Airport, and 10 miles from the Mall of America.
Residents love all that Farmington has to offer, including:
- 913 acres of park land & 48 miles of paved and nature trails to enjoy all of your favorite outdoor activities
- Whitetail Woods Regional Park offers walking and cross-country ski trails, play area, picnic shelter, sledding hill and more!
- Dakota City Heritage Village is a 1900’s historical village with 22 historical buildings and ten thousand historical artifacts
- The Rambling River Center offers programming for adults 50+, including fitness equipment, computer labs, and rentals available for banquet and meeting rooms
- Fountain Valley Golf Club is a beautiful par-72 course plus full driving range
- Home of the Dakota County Fairgrounds, enjoy the annual county fair featuring amusement rides, live music, games, livestock, petting zoo, car show, demolition derby, and more!
- Lots of great restaurants including Bourbon Butcher, Farm Town Brew Hall, Farmington Steak House, Las Enchiladas, Farmington Tap House & Grill, Longbranch Saloon & Eatery, Weng’s Kitchen, The Mug, Celt’s Pub, and El Charro Mexican Restaurant